Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - The End of the Festival, and Everyone's Feelings

It's not like she did anything that bad to begin with. All parts made mistakes.
Is distancing yourself from a friend over an unrequited love really that crazy to some of you? I'm not saying that she couldn't have acted differently, but the more I think about it, the less reasons I find to blame her for her behavior. Shiho suffered as much, if not more, than Aki.

It's the other way around. SS winning would have been a prety big plot armor.
What plot armor when there was no stakes at all.

Dex-chan lover
What plot armor when there was no stakes at all.
Plot armor, meaning they were clearly depicted as worse the entire time. Their winning would have made little sense. There's a reason their potentially winning wasn't even much of a focus during this story. SS was not as good. The point, though, was that they had more fun and weren't under the same self-imposed stress. That's a huge part of the whole Aki/Shiho thing.

Plot armor, meaning they were clearly depicted as worse the entire time. Their winning would have made little sense. There's a reason their potentially winning wasn't even much of a focus during this story. SS was not as good. The point, though, was that they had more fun and weren't under the same self-imposed stress. That's a huge part of the whole Aki/Shiho thing.
Whatever, I still say that author gave that win in order to not make shitho look like a total loser she is anyway. Don't bother replying because you won't convince me.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

God they're way too cute
I need an entire arc about them

Dex-chan lover
Aki and Shiho part was actually really cute

with that said though this series has options to keep going but at the same time i feel the series could also be coming to an end which tbh i wouldnt even be mad at that since looks like everyone has a good end to say the least

but guess we'll just have to see how things goes from here

We don't have to convince you of anything, since in the manga it's been stated that all the members of Laureley are better performers than Aki and company
Ok, then I'm gonna say that it was shitho who had plot armor otherwise she would look like a total loser who was taking L's for the most of that subplot. Maybe I'm acting incredibly salty about outcome of that stupid competition, but I can't help it when an annoying, antagonistic bitch like her wins and gets away with everything. Didn't even apologized and other characters see her as someone who did nothing wrong when she actually did. One goddamn character completely ruined the story for me.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, then I'm gonna say that it was shitho who had plot armor otherwise she would look like a total loser who was taking L's for the most of that subplot. Maybe I'm acting incredibly salty about outcome of that stupid competition, but I can't help it when an annoying, antagonistic bitch like her wins and gets away with everything. Didn't even apologized and other characters see her as someone who did nothing wrong when she actually did. One goddamn character completely ruined the story for me.
Shiho was implied in the story from the start and introduced in chapter 15 and the story mostly revolved around her since then, we're at chapter 44. You're really mad at something that has been going for longer than whatever came before it and that's well over half of this series. Maybe you should've considered quitting at some point.

Last edited:
Shiho was implied in the story from the start and introduced in chapter 15 and the story mostly revolved around her since then, we're at chapter 44. You're really mad by something that has been going for longer than whatever came before it and that's well over half of this series. Maybe you should've considered quitting at some point.
Let me guess - Kabu from Dynasty? Figured it would be you, the number one and most fanatical shitho defender lmao
Why would I quit? I've kept reading with hopes that the author would quickly wrap up this stupid subplot (yes, it was subplot for me, I don't care that it had more chapters than the plot about Hima and Yori) and they finally did and now I'm hoping that this bitch will disappear. Who am I kidding, she won't disappear, sadly...

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess - Kabu from Dynasty? Figured it would be you, the number one and most fanatical shitho defender lmao
Why would I quit? I've kept reading with hopes that the author would quickly wrap up this stupid subplot (yes, it was subplot for me, I don't care that it had more chapters than the plot about Hima and Yori) and they finally did and now I'm hoping that this bitch will disappear. Who am I kidding, she won't disappear, sadly...
You're a literal schizo. Go get your meds.

Double-page supporter
Lmao, that's me actually.

Shiho is objectively the most important character in the series, whether you like it or not. I think you should at least make an effort to see what the author is trying to tell with her, instead of acting like she sabotaged your fluffy romance.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, you could always head cannon write it off as the audience being pissed at having to awkwardly stand around while listening to Aki use her set as a confession opportunity? 😁

Users who are viewing this thread