Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - The End of the Festival, and Everyone's Feelings

Fed-Kun's army
Why is no one mentioning hajime and momoka? I fucking called it man I knew hajime liked momoka

Double-page supporter
I was completely over this series when it became obvious when Aki and Shiho were going to be a couple despite it making zero sense at all. Spending an entire volume on an arc that not only sucks narrative wise, but also doesn't do anything for either member of the main (and should be only) couple, is just... whatever. I hope this either ends or just gets back to Yori and Himawari

Dex-chan lover
Actually a really cool compromise between the platonic and romantic ends for these two. It doesn't invalidate Shiho's feelings while also making Aki's reaction a lot more tolerable rather than just making Shiho a romantic rebound, which would've left a horrid taste in my mouth. This middleground is fine. I'll take it.

I still don't think Shiho is off the hook for her edgy-ass crimes against the girls, but all's well that ends well I guess.

Objectively because YOU said that? Lmao It's not objective because not everyone agrees with that, like me for example.
that's not how you tell if somethings objective or not lmao. for example the earth is objectively round but not everyone agrees with it somehow

Dex-chan lover
Some other people: butthurt and bickering because the author has had the audacity not to make their headcannon come true.
Me: trying to cope with the fact that we haven't had a new chapter in 2 months

I really like this side story, i mean not like other yuri romance, the side story sometime not giving mc screen time and just ate it the whole arc, but this is well done good, the mc still have a good participate.

Seeing shiho and Aki together really make me happy, considering how struggle people around helping her.

Users who are viewing this thread