Whisper Me a Love Song

fun read so far yori is great. theres still the typical yuri manga tropes present but w.e im used to this shit i expect it at this point. the relationship is cute asf nd the art is top tier def following this

⚠ Please proceed with caution, this manga has high levels of cuteness and sugar that can lead to; diabeetus, multiple heart attacc due to preciousness and wholesome gayness

Jokes aside this is so fking wholesome give it a READ

I wanted to share that reading this manga on a 32" monitor in portrait mode is the best thing ever.

If Kase-san and Bloom into You had a love child, it would be Whispering You a Love Song.

Idk man I haven't even started reading yet and the cover art already gives me a happy feeling. What is this

Is best thing ever. I’ve found happiness and it’s a yuri manga. I won’t say I can’t wait, because I could wait forever for the next chapter. Heck I might re-read the whole thing after not too long. One of my only 10/10s.

Group Leader
Ugh.

I know that only my opinion, but this isn't fucking work. Main characters are as simple as can be, there never been surprises to them. Only interesting major character is Aki, and she is rival. But a "meh" rival. You see, there are ways how to handle rivals properly and how to mess up them.
You can mess up if make them overly disgusting, too underpresent to even have a chance... Or in this case too fucking "good". She is just gives up too easy, too easyly overcomes defeat like "meh, whatever" and even helps Hino way more than anyone, i d say if not for her help, the main pairing might have failed. You are fucking rival, behave properly!

I can't believe "Hello, Melancholic!"got axed, and this one still lives on.

Fed-Kun's army
Triple eights! Nice!
rjAsPf2.png

Users who are viewing this thread