White Lilies in Love - BRIDE's Newlywed Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Fox's Wedding (Tsuzura Ryo)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
3,438
So she just lost her body but she's still a little spirit with >< eyes.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
648
Bitter sweet indeed. But I think she will have a wonderful life with 2 spirit beings. Love how Aoi is like actually NO! Haha, and like her spirit form too haha.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
4,113
thank you for the new chapter I hope we see more of Ginko chan someday.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
596
I’m sorry to ruin everyone’s sad mood mood…but as a vocaloid person… the title is…

How do I say this… nvm
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
707
A fun read! I thought it would play out in a sombre (and cliched) way after the spirits showed up... I was only half-right. Nice to have it become a light-hearted romp by the end.

But, yeah, I'm siding with the deceased wife here. Hey, chibi-goddess, at least let the two women meet up sometimes! Better yet, make a three-person household!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top