White Note Pad

This one sounds really, really interesting and I wish it had chapters uploaded.

I've commisioned it to be translated so chapter one should be up soon.

Jet

Thx 930.
I wonder, why is the girl always pissed off. Constant PMS?

Power Uploader
I'm glad to see this finally in English! *-* (I've read in Japanese.) This is a nice manga from a nice mangaka, Yamashita Tomoko. Hope more josei series like this one get scanlated in time. *-*

I want to read it again from you. Thanks! ?

does this get better later on, this first chapter didn't sit right with me. It felt kinda bitter sweat. That's just my opinion of course.

Power Uploader
This series will be upated bi weekly, with Ep. 2 in the middle of Dec and Ep. 3 by the end of Dec.?

I like the idea of this, but it sure is a pain to try and follow. I'm not sure if it's the translation or just how it's written. My guess is the latter, because the translation seems mostly serviceable.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cool, the ones I read would usually be the situation right after the soul/mind swapping but this even had a whole year of timeskip , might return as flashback and stuff I guess.

Double-page supporter
@CC49906 Isn't sweat typically bitter? Or at least salty?
Joking aside, most "realistic" body swap manga have to be bitter sweet as it's about lives being completely changed or even stolen. Body swap is pretty terrifying when it isn't just a single chapter fetish thing played for faps and laughs.

@Bourbon HAHAHA, didn't realize I wrote, Bitter sweat LUL , but I like the body swap/gender bender that are a bit more light hearted.

Still kind of a mess to read, but I guess there's something compelling enough underneath the chaos.

It's pretty good, it's hard to follow at times but I guess we'll just have to live with it. I'll probably get volume two as well.

2 volumes in total, and 65 per chapters. Usually a volume has 120 pages plus minus;. So 2 more chapters?

There's one more chapter in volume one so I guess there's three more chapters in volume two.

I haven't had the trouble others have with following the story. I think, even based on only the first two chapters, that it's a great piece, emotional and sympathetic on all the right beats. Maybe 'emptiness' just speaks to me and my experience well, but the drive to change yourself comes through very strongly.

Users who are viewing this thread