Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 25 - Didn't you come to show your weakness?

Fed-Kun's army
it pains me to say it but hes rlly hot😔😔✊🏻 Also ty sm for translating this ! I can recommend you Qiao Er Is Not Obedient if you do want to take a look, but I appreciate all the chaps that you’ve put out :’)))

Group Leader
thank you for translating it this far! i really enjoyed reading your translations
best of luck in the future 😄 i'll be sure to check out whatever you do next

Thank you so much for your work!!! You did it singlehandedly and garnered enough interest for a scantalator group to take it up!

Forever grateful to you Alpaca scans for giving us this gem!!

Thank you for the hard work!! You're awesome to show off this series to us!! ^^

A gentle reminder for everyone that the guy still orchestrated gang rape of female lead and the murder of cop.

The fact that he gave her his shirt doesn't make him any less of a monster

Ah sh*t (sorry for the vocabulary haha). I thought I was ready to finish reading the chapter but that cliffhanger!!!! Pls don't tell me is her boss or someone important. )": And how tf did he know she was going to be recognized?! I guess I shouldn't be surprised but yay, I'm still shocked.

Oh well, despite that I think this is the chapter that I've liked the most so far? Idk, I just find so odd how happy I felt for He Yan at some moments. I was super glad that she wasn't being destroyed there, maybe because of that faint and light "happiness" (it's not happiness but thanks to Shen Xing's usually horrible behavior I feel relieved and happy every time he doesn't force her to do some sh*t, just saying)/ adorable vibe I felt I gain some life; but at the same time this chapter has also made me feel the saddest and the weirdest so far, she's just collapsing without him and I think that hurts more because it shows her current strength.

Am I touched that Fu Shen Xing is not being as horrible as usual with He Yan? No, but I feel weird (I still hate him tho haha). Am I emo rn because of how weak she looks and how she seemed to left her guard down? Yep, but I'm confused because idk how much of that it's real and at the same time I can't believe is not real, lol. I mean, just see how much she's touching him, how she's asking him for more and more, how she cries... a part of me certainly thinks it's part of her plan and the other just makes me wonder how capable she is of not breaking apart and how capable she is to even act so adorable and fragile in front of that monster? Because if she's just pretending WOW. Really.

In the story, there are chapters showing insights about what's going on inside her mind or how the author worked with this part? Because I seriously can't imagine the bomb of emotions she's showing vs what's she's truly feeling and the thoughts that are inside her head.

Edit: Ah, Alpaca. ): I'm gonna miss your little notes, they made me trust in this story (and now this is the only one I read as fast as see there's a new chapter), knowing this would be a roller coaster of emotions but it'll be worthy. I also felt that all of us readers and u were cheering for He Yan equally so I'm gonna miss that. In other things, I already follow u here in Mangadex, so I'll pay attention to your activity. I really appreciate all your effort and how u kept sharing this with us despite having your own busy life. You're awesome, virtual hug. Tnksm* <3

Ps: Geez, I hate to the core how hot he looks. ):<

@aquariumtourmaline why it was axed? :0)

I still hate him, the author wanna make us feel empathy in this chap? 'cause I didn't feel any kind vibe coming from him.

Thank you for translating this far.
I wonder what she found while he was asleep.

Yaaaas that's the look we want. Fall in love with her dipsht! Then break his heart and make him miserable.

Thank you for everything up until now! I wouldn't have known this manhua if it weren't for your translations. 💖

Yeah, we shouldn't be so quick to forgive him just yet.
I really hope the author doesn't make him pitiable and makes us sympathize with him. I came to see He Yan get revenge on the bastard, and I want it to be delicious when he gets his comeuppance. If the author decides to make Fu Shen likeable to excuse his past behavior it kind of comes off as fucked up. So fingers crossed!

Double-page supporter
"UwU.. He is so hot".
Yikes.. i guess some people is ok to be treated like shit as long as they're good looking.

He raped her. He murdered her. He killed her children. He’s done so much heinous shit I can only look at him with disgust. There are less comments salivating over him now but the ones that did reminded me of how some “hot” serial killers have fan clubs. Shows how far attractiveness can go.

Thank you for all the chapters, I’ll miss your comments too!

Users who are viewing this thread