Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 48 - Illusion of Happiness

I know He Yan is initiating physical contact with an ulterior motive but dang seeing her kiss that bastard first was cringe as hell.

Like, how thick-faced can you be to endure that 😭 He Yan, girl, hang in there

Phew. That was fcking difficult and uncomfortable to read. Damn. How committed must she be that she was able to...act like that

Fed-Kun's army
fuck it bruh they need to give her an academy, a golden globe, and an emmy for that because i almost puked watching that so i can't even imagine what's running through her head. like he is so fuckin disgusting and skeezy 🤢🤮

Ooooo so we find out a little more about the Fu's backstory here

Interesting

Thanks for the chapter!

I just hate him more every time i see him
Im disturbed how the author can write such a charecter props to them

If this was the first chapter I had read, I would think they were a happy couple with Ms. He cheating on the side. Yeah

what the... the chibi panels are adorable... if this was not the genre it is, they would be a cute couple... but alas, he is such a prick
I wish all the luck for He Yan, hope she gets her revenge
I need like romcom genre from this artist TT

thank you for the chapter! <3

My girl He Yan better have something hidden up her sleeve. It's so hard to read this even when you know all of her actions have some ulterior motives.. the author shouldn't have drawn them in such adorable way. Makes things feel so wrooong >.<

omg why must you make us suffer with such a cute art style author TvT i dont wanna ship em cus thats one toxic relationship

Soooo just wanted to make clear this is fictional, nothing of this would be acceptable irl.. damn, I really like him, like the art in this episode, I wish the hot scenes would be more explicit. I hope they will end up together. Yes, I said it, sorry!!

Damn like the would be a good couple if only the background was like that but still a cute couple without that start ya know

Users who are viewing this thread