Who Is the Prey?

Thanks for translating. The story is so compelling. I really want the male lead to suffer in the end.

Anyone have recommendations for similar webtoons or mangas like this?

@Dylanechavez11 don’t ship the victim with him. I guess you can simp for him if you want but don’t ship them. They aren’t in a romantic relationship, it’s abusive and toxic that should never be romanticized.

I don't think I will be reading this cause way too much angst

i read spoilers on the NU forums apparently it's a very very BE for most/all of the characters so that's a big nope from me

I’m confused, in the latest chapter
what was on her face under the makeup? Why was he so mad about it?

This story is honestly so amazing and I'm so fascinated by the female lead! Against all the suffering she had to endure she's still collected and clearly focused on her goal.

I do find the appearance of the antagonist attractive and also enjoy their fights, but I still wish for him to be hit by karma!

I can't wait for the next chapter and thank you so much for translating this masterpiece!🧡

Fed-Kun's army
This is AMAZING PLEASE. I remember I would avoid reading this because it didn’t look interesting but holy sh!t. I read this at night and was scared shitless, it had me terrified ngl for the first few chaps. My adrenaline was high. This manhua is honestly amazing, please read this. Also there’s loads of triggers btw! I recommend.

Is there anyone who can post here the novel (somehow accurate)? I saw some online but the translation is kinda hit and miss -- assuming it's via google translate. If anyone has it, I'd appreciate it very much.

Why even pick it up from Alpaca Scans if the updates were going to be so inconsistent and late lol

Damn. Is it weird if I'm rooting for their relationship? I just want her to change him or he change her and rule the illegal world or have him start helping people.

Users who are viewing this thread