Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

This really kills your heart... Really good but also the reason I dropped bc it's too good if that makes any sense at all...

Finally they got to this part of calling each other by nicknames >_<

Now the only thing left is to scold the lil b*tch once she goes inside the book

Group Leader
I wonder what would've happened if he caught athy when she was about it fall. What if athy magic allowed her to see past his disguise or maybe he already saw through hers 🤔🤔

Thanks for the chapter~

Poor Jeannette she just been cheated all her life by other people self benefits.

Dex-chan lover
Umm. Lucas coming back is something equivalent to "All is solved now" so don't ask for him to come back yet because that's gonna be boring.
Claude already noticed he's cursed (I think)
Claude now needs to find if and what or who is the source of the curse
and (I think) he already believes that Athy is innocent victim and wants to protect her
so when Lucas comes back and just solves everything then all the natutal disasters and deaths would be pointless.
Also I'm pretty sure that weird dude is some Dark Claude which needs to be destroyed. Not killed - destroyed.
You hate Janette? Well, just deal with it for now, I suspect that Athy will soon have her time to shine. Honestly I suspected some cliched kidnapping attempt this chapter and I was happy to see I was wrong because Athy would not allow for that!

@tonie i think dark claude is his brother (maybe older, i cant remember) that supposedly died but if i remember correctly he actually went missing or his body was never found. Something like that lol

Dark Claude 👀 new villain. You know, I thought Jeannette was gonna be surprise evil, but she's actually really sweet.

Did Claude's brother maybe not die after all? He was even being kinda cheeky when she said he resembles her dad. And gosh im so glad that Janette wasn't any sort of twist villain, cause she's so damn loveable and cute! I honestly love her character so much. Not like anyone's competing, but idk how the artist got Janette to be a smidge cuter than Athy is. I love them both so much though!

The plot thickens..
Yeah, he's definitely the brother who was supposed to inherit the throne. That's also maybe why he said: "I'm not even supposed to be here."

I don't think we needed more hints that the black haired guy is Claude big bro that was supposed to be dead.
It's sad though that he is using Jeannette to get his revenge on Claude and because of "plot" Jeannette is dense as hell, lol
I hope Athy will stay on er guard around him.

Goddamnit Anastacius how dare you treat even your own daughter as a tool.

Uh, what i mean is, it's pretty obvious (from both Athy's dream and the tiny teeny fact that both their eyes and coldness are basically the same) that that guy is Claude's brother, who somehow didn't die, i guess thanks to magiks? And being Jenette's father due to having slept with her mother which is why she fells like they are really close, even though they shouldn't cause Jenette's a cute little thing and that jealous motherf*cker is completely different.

I am happy to see that people have warmed up to Janette. She never came off as evil in the 1st story. Though she is too trusting, and hopefully Athy can keep Janette from getting used by Mr. White and her actual dad, Anastacius, time around.

I am hoping Athy will be able to put two and two together with her knowledge of the novel.

sorry y'all but i still dont like jennette :'-) i feel bad for her but i also can't stand her... athy please stay strong and lucas please come back soon

Users who are viewing this thread