Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

claude please regain your memories already i cant take anthy's pain anymore & i also want to like jeanette but its making it increasingly difficult because she makes me so anxious about if she might replace anthy while claude doesnt have his memory of her

Fed-Kun's army
ARGH!
Someone spoil me
When does Lucas come back?!
When does Claudes dumb head get fixed?!

i forgot to cast my vote. my papable claude still won for me. though i found dark!claude really handsome and mr. white looks like an experienced oji-san, our OG daddy is still the one i find most charismatic. plus my eyes is always pampered with 8 bloody packs almost every chapter. lol

Surely his headaches weren't cured because of Jeanette. I hope he meets her and realizes that it was his beloved daughter who made him feel lighter.

Claude will forever be #1 for me. As "sweet" as Jennette is, I can't really like her, because just the thought of Claude choosing her over Athy hurts 🙁

THANK YOU, BUCCI GANG

Fed-Kun's army
cannot believe yall have me thirstin after not one, not two, but three men!!! claude comes first in my heart cause i mean cmon
DzF5A7kV4AEwuO4.jpg

then dark!claude cause i have a thing for black hair and eyes and i bet he is just [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] then finally mr white cause i need me an experienced lover and white hair and glasses are just *chefs kiss*

also i hope claude doesnt assume jeanette can cure him of his headaches because (and lets remember a 4th grade science lesson folks!) correlation does not equal causation! somebody just get him some fuckin ibuprofen or oxycontin or somethin the man is legit lying on the ground

Fed-Kun's army
THIS FCKING SCAN GROUP I CAN'T AHAHAHAHAHA! But to answer the poll, no one. Fight me but I love the cuddly, over-protective idiot who's lowkey two-faced. Not in a romantic or sexual sense, of course. I have actual daddy issues, not dAdDY SLURP SLURP issues. No shading intended.

Double-page supporter
these days claude is always straight out of a life call commercial

Fed-Kun's army
Claude is number one DaddyTM but I have a thing for dark-haired edgy ones so Dark!Claude is really close.
BUCCI GANG is truly the best, they are a riot.

Kie

Contributor
Claude is forever Big Daddy (TM) but Mr. White is a big unf. Gotta love them white-haired pretty dads.

Dex-chan lover
Blarg, I can't hate Jennette, I just want everyone to have a good end. No bad ends allowed. 😭

Lucas please come faster and find Athyyy ;-;

Claude will always be OG Daddy for me <3 but the others are fine AF mm

claude is number one but we have to admit darkclaude is fineeee. where is my boy lucas?? i miss him pls come back already

Users who are viewing this thread