Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad that Jennetteโ€™s so left in the dark ๐Ÿ˜– AND YES ITโ€™S BACK! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Group Leader
I feel so bad for Jennette, and I know it's not her fault because she's honestly like the epitome of the the word pure, but it's so frustrating to see Claude beginning to treasure her presence instead of reconciling with Athy. Again, I know it's just part of the plot, and it's neither Claude nor Jennette's fault, and that eventually things will be resolved, but man I just feel so bad for poor little Athy.

@ the black haired dude: ur inner dad is showing...

Lmao, when he wondered who she takes after, I just thought to myself that she doesn't necessarily have to take after them. Shes probably got some witchy black magic in her, but shes still the sweetest, and tragically the most naive, girl there is.

It's kinda sad that she doesn't realize that shes on the verge of replacing Athy, the one who even she cherishes so much. I actually wonder if Athy and Janette will eventually just be together as sisters under Claude's rule sometime! That would be however little chance there is for that since its just too good to be true lol

Dex-chan lover
It's all very predictable and melodramatic. It's kind of terrible that Jeanette thinks so little of her adoptive family. Comes off as spoiled. The more you think about it, the more pointlessly convoluted the curse is. It was transferred from the dog to Athy to Claude and now it's nullified by being around Jeanette. It's probably some esoteric magic exclusive to the royal family, but conveniently it never occurs to Claude that he might be under a curse. Rather than making Claude love Jeanette why not just let him die from the curse and likewise kill Athy? They already nearly killed her to get to this point and clearly know she's around Jeanette. You could make Jeanette crown princess right after the funeral, set the Duke as Lord Protector, and marry her to the son.

Jeanette isnโ€™t really pure. Sheโ€™s only the happiest sheโ€™s ever been when she has power over Athy/upper hand and everything is going her way. In the previous life when Athy got executed she continued to live in the palace and pretended everything was okay with Claude and Alpheus fam who clearly plotted against her. She even married the son, who in the reincarnation points out it was wrong of him to stand by as they hurt Athy. Willful ignorance is not purity, itโ€™s toxic.

I really don't like jeanette. Innocent or not. I just really hate this kind of gullible and naive character the most. She really makes me sick more than dark claude for some reason. Shes trap in her own little bubble not knowing the consequences of her actions im sure if someone pops it she'd go bonkers.

Dangit Jeannette I dont really hate you but dont you realize that the reason Athy is visiting you is cuz shes ostracized by Claude??!! Did you not hear the news??!!! Now youre being all happy with alone time with Claude not even realizing that Athy is hiding from him??!!!

I wanna thank the translatorโ€™s for their hard work itโ€™s really hard and I really appreciate it๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
Also does anyone knows how far the original manga has gone?? I searched the net but there wasnโ€™t anything
And also, itโ€™s ok to hate Jeannette you donโ€™t have to love innocent People, their the oneโ€™s that ruin lives the most.

-jeanette sure is pure ;-; athy comes to visit her often and as her "friend" because of her dad's and her's current situation, but she goes on and calls ATHY'S dad her FAMILY. innocence and naiveness to that extent can lead to hurting other people. that's all about that.
-the black hair magician guy.. i hope he comes back already! i miss him! it also feels like he's gonna play a key role on regaining the king's memories. i remember him getting some branch from a magical tree, but what's taking him so long ?
-dude i hope the king remembers athy !! i miss the daughterxfather moments, all the fluff ;-;
i dont think the king is going to have permanent amnesia... because the readers would get mad, but who knows ;-;
-Thank you so much for the team for bringing us this chapter! ๐Ÿ˜‹

The only thing that makes me feel better is that claude shows no interest nor affection towards jeanette. He just sees her as a tool to make him sleep. It sounds harsh but thatโ€™s what it looks like to me after a moment of analyzing. Lol

Double-page supporter
@lovelyyygirl77 the translation team is caught up with the raw chapters!! C62 was released on the 10th. From what I heard about the orginal novel, however, this whole amnesia arc wasn't this long and infuriating, so we all have no idea what'll happen and how it'll affect the entire plot as a whole (in comparison to the original novel)

Jeannette a family is not broken in pieces in the first place, I get that she may feel lonely (TBH I pity her) but the king doesn't remember his daughter and she is heart broken, hold your horses for a while Jeannette.

Dex-chan lover
well then, all caught up. Now I'm off reading the novel. need to know what happens next. Does anyone have an idea where to start in the novel? from the beginning or nah?

Users who are viewing this thread