Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

@pika97 if you're serious about buying the box set, you can preorder it on the global version of interpark (preorder closes on feb 2 though); just search for 'becomes princess.' The boxset is in korean, obviously, and the shipping will probably cost more than the item depending on where you live (from experience anyways, ahhh ㅠㅠ)

it doesn‘t have to do really anything with wmmap, but if anyone realized that the scene when he mentioned his friends, there were 4 people shown without faces and i’m 100% sure that they are from the manhwa „beware of the brothers“ (it‘s the same author, who wrote wmmap). OMGG the manhwa seems interesting even tho there are just 5 chap now, you guys should read it!!

Dex-chan lover
@rchiggi I know right?! When people mentioned that it was all set in the same world, and that the characters from "beware of the brothers" were friends with Ijekiel, I had to look again.

There are some 20 chapters more now, since they caught up with the raws, and I really want to read about their life in the Academy, since we will know what Ijekiel was up to while there. I can't wait!

Ijekiel, my boy, stop dressing like ur dad! Sometimes i confuse the two in out shits, and anyway, make use of your youth!

But lol at that Athy - Ijekiel interaction.

Dex-chan lover
ok im mad at the sister....like shes sad cvoz they arent super secret buddies but shes also happy being alalla i have a father now!...like cmon

jeanette hunyy ilysm buh you aint right for this like. athy and her dad had a fall out and youre using the oppourtunity to get close to him like is she even feeling remorse waltzing, beaming, smiling saying 'oh the emperors nice to me today' like im suprised athy hasnt started hating her already her rosy personality feels like a clown show sumtimes. shes being way too naive and oblivious

Holy shit. Looking at these comments. I thought i'm the only one that hates her. lol.
THIS THIEVING BITCH!!!!

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no, this fictional character has somewhat realistic human emotions that are not under her direct control and are sometimes somewhat selfish, what a horrendous bitch." Y'all are throwing stones in a glass house.

I've finally realized why I dislike Jeanette so much. She's dumb and painfully naive, but even more than that she's a self serving person. While it's not malicious, she clings to other people to get what she wants, however when other people need help she doesn't do anything. We saw this in the very beginning. She recognized how screwed over Athanasia was at the original debutante, but she didn't try to help her at all. She only felt bad. As if pity followed by inaction makes one blameless. Fuck Jeanette. We've never actually seen try to help anyone once in this story, especially Athy. Yet she expects everyone else to help her.

WAITTT I HAVE A THEORY!!! Maybe the reason that Claudes headaches feel better isn’t because of Jennettes black magic, but the mana on the bracelet Athanasia gave Jennette!!! Or maybe both? Idk GET BACK YOUR MEMORIES ALREADY DAMNITTT AND WHERE IS LUCAS?!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
how long will it take for Claude's memories to be back? i will end him.

Diana you see this shit? you want to beat his ass too don't you?

Honestly I think the man when he touched the blue ribbon he put dark magic on it, then Jennette gave that ribbon to Athy which is why she instantly got shocked by Blackie and got hurt. Then Claude saved her and got amnesia. Then he got cursed with the headaches and the only solution is Jennette so that they'll be closer.

Anyways I hate Jennette. She's so naive and dumb and just so... ugh. She keeps trying to barge into the family when she already has her own. Why does she need 2? Also she's so selfish, I wanted it to be our secret, girl stfu.

Yall too harsh on jennete, she's just 14 y.old and just has a pure soul longing for a family, whats so hard to understand?

Users who are viewing this thread