Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

Istg LUCAS BETTER COME BACKK or imma cry out of frustration 😵
CLAUDE BETTER SNAP OUT OF ITT 😫
Poor athyyy don cry babyy

I love Ijekeil :(( He is so kind and considerate and would even exhaust what he can to protect Athy. It's different with Lucas because it's kind of "easier" for him to do things for Athy considering how powerful he is and his position so the character dynamic is really different. Ijekiel has to work harder to gain a footing in Athy's well-being (or life in general). I don't understand why people hate on him. Sure, the dad is shady as hell but Ijekiel is such a sweet boy. I'd be really glad if he ends up with Athy 'cause I know he'll take care of her. Although I also love Lucas and I'm not saying he wouldn't take care of Athy, I just feel like having a one-sided love would give him the most interesting character development considering that he had "frozen" his heart. It would be really interesting to see if he would to choose to continue love Athy (one-sidedly) or cast his feelings aside considering who he is.

Ijekiel is so conderateeeeee

And this jennette should stop already urrghhhh stop taking things that's not yours

@paperless yes Spoon prefer Kiel X Athy than Lucas X Athy, cause she feels off about Athy and Lucas's age gap.

Lucaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss!!!!
Oiiiiiii!!! Come backkk hereee Lucassss!!
Athyy iss lonelyyy and Ijekiell is going to snatchhh herrr. Dont u knoww that ure at disadvantages righttt nowww. Stupidd Lucasss!!

Aaaaah ahahaha look at him getting all enchanted by athy all the time 😭😭😍

SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING SOCIAL DISTANCING

I dislike jennette 😑 I know she wants a family but she is so insensitive and dumb and naive! She is also a bit possessive? Like she wants everyone to herself! She was clearly jealous here that athy hiding is not just a secret between 2 of them anymore!

And ijekiel is IN LOVE with athy 😂 but I still ship her with lucas!

Dex-chan lover
athy calling claude daddy even if she’s way to old and he’s not even her dad is...weird ?
Well, he is though. She sometimes acts like he isn't because she still has her past life memories but biologically speaking, in this body she is his child. They spent long enough together acting like father and daughter for her to actually feel like it and all too, she's just trying to deflect the feels right now by reverting to her original mindset.

Excuse me don't u look at him like that you belong with Lucas

U better get yourself right Athy

Fed-Kun's army
Diana please come down to earth and knock some sense into Claude like your dumbass boyfriend has been a dumbass for far too long

Ijekiel, you sweet pure and innocent boy! Ilysm ughhh💕 I love Lucas too but for me i like Ijekiel better.

I like how he actually puts an effort and shows how far he is willing to risk to protect Athy. He even got slapped from his Dad for defying his order becoz he doesn’t want Athy to get hurt by his Dad’s action. He is there to comfort her when she struggles and actually helps her out (not saying Lucas doesn’t help, he helps too with magic)✨

Lucas is OP and can protect Athy so easily with a snap of his finger but it doesn’t sit well to me. I want to see Lucas struggle and actually fight for his love with Athy. To me, effort measures a man’s love and their willingness to be with the woman they love which is why Ijekiel stood out for me. That’s all.

P.s. Ya’ll this is just a personal opinion so don’t hate me for it. ✌🏻

Users who are viewing this thread