Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

These jetty haters stay clowning. Imagine hating a 14 yr old girl for being rightfully insecure and clinging to the idea that her family will love her 🤭

FINALLY someone brings that up with Jeanette! Just because you share the same blood doesn't mean they'll automatically love you! Jeez I've been pretty annoyed seeing her thoughts of how they'd be ecstatic when they find out she's Athy's long lost sister, like it's a for sure thing.

T w i s t i n g b a g u e t t e

Also Lucas hurry the f*ck ffs man i want that thick thing shoved deep inside Claude's head right now goddamn.

ughhhhhh can this arc hurry up, I mean get Jeanette's importance and all but she's so boring and dumb, it's hard to like her. At Least Athy has more than half a brain about the world around her.

Fuckkk bro it's going to get complicated now. Just bring back the other dude with the black hair lmao might as well throw every element into the pot

I'm in at a point when I just want to drop this until Lucas comes back again, worst filler arc I have ever read in my life, this makes clear Jennette is not getting any development, so why bother continuing this any longer? 😐

anastasius really spilled the tea in this chapter..... i still can't stand jeannete what's new please make her go away already ugh

Lucas has been gone for so long that I don't even remember the reason why he left. 🤡

I feel like the black hair dude making Jennette question her feeling toward our princess. Causes Jennette to feels obsessive?

):) idk

Best part of this chapter was him telling her straight to her face the only reason she could approach Claude was because Athy is gone. MAAAYYYBEE now she'll realize she should be trying to talk about her to Claude to help him remember her instead of being so annoyingly passive about the situation her "sister" is going through.

Legit annoyed at her just asking the question and "leaving quietly" before Athy could even process what was going on. What was she expecting after she just knocked at the door and dropped a random question like that? At least chat for a bit before asking the question!

Users who are viewing this thread