Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

I’m guessing Jennette’s presence magically makes the headache disappear while being near Athy makes his head hurt. :v Whatever shit Dark Claude was hiding under the gift probably has something to do with. It’s weird magical fuckery. If Lucas would come in, I bet he would identify these things immediately. Too bad he’s conveniently out of the way to move the plot forward lol.

ahhhhh ... this is not like the novel at all. Idk this kinda sucks how it involves jeannette so much more now idk alsfjlasf I hope spoon somehow pulls off this arc with how it's going..

I just felt that claude is just using jenette like a life support. Lucas where the hell are u?

Damn Felix. You scared the shit out of me. I hope Athy stays in the palace. Lucas should be back next chapter. It's been too long since the last time we saw him
munching on that tree

Claude I swear, it won’t just be a headache you’re gonna get but also my fist if you don’t stop with this jennete bs

For everyone who’s wondering, Spoon already said Lucas will be back next chapter.

I honestly don’t mind letting Jennette getting more spotlight this season. I actually prefer it this way since the novel’s portrayal of Jennette felt so lackluster (typical ex nice heroine turns villain-ish bc jealousy.) Giving Jennette a backstory and an arc to show her good points was a really great idea.

The only thing I can’t stand is that they’re really dragging out this headache 😅 and they don’t really do anything with it. If they’re gonna emphasize it so much, at least show us someone’s investigating it or something.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

EVERY SINGLE EPISODE REALLY MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.

All Athy wants me someone to treasure her. To have parents that actually love her. My heart hurts

Can someone ping me in 3 months from now when this arc is over, I swear to god -_-

Users who are viewing this thread