Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

@pinkeree you are welcome! Girl if you too don't like Jenette I suppose the next few chapters will be hard to digest because we will have an awful lot of her. Theories are going around that she will be the real MC of the Manwha. LMAO, I feel like I'll end in therapy before the end of this shitt* arc. Anyway,
Ijekiel was too at the academy, but it was the shining moment of 2nd brother so there was not a lot of him. The reason he fell under Jenette magic spell was because she wanted to be loved by everyone who loved Athy so BOOM bewitched. He regained his senses later in the story when he found his magic item again. As for Claude, in the manwha he's basically brain dead compared to the novel. If, when he regains his memory, he doesn't send Jenette and her edgy royal scumbag father into the oblivion ISTG I will sue

Does anyone has link for the novel , not the webnovel but the novel . Even if it's the raw I don't really care...
Pleaseeeeee

@caeIumgaIaxies
hey there, in the LN it's explained much later that in the first life Jennette didn't like Athanasia and she planned the whole thing with her aunt though and it's happens when Athy goes back to the first line and heard them talk.

@Abbechan you're right Lucas's coming back didn't change anything and now Claude is kind of brain dead? or so it's seems but at least now Athy has Lucas and she's not alone and I still hate the Jennette focus plot.

@Zeref96 lol I expected that much. I should have been happy with chapter 69 but it just pissed me off even more because everything is going exactly as I predicted. Jenette still doesn't give a damn that Athy and Claude can't meet and is the only one happy to meet them separately. She wanders in the castle as if it is her sweet home and just has tea with Athy like nothing happened at all. You know I'm starting to believe the theory that in this timeline Athy will convince Claude to adopt Jenette because ShE NeEd a FAmilY. I'm waiting for the worst. The only thing I'm glad about is that even Korean fans are getting pissed. The comment section was filled with complaints because everyday we follow less and less the novel. Lol the ending of this manwha will be the most unsatisfying and angering ever

@Abbechan I was happy too but it kind of really bothers me that Jennette is not trying more to have Claude and Athy reconcile and I really want her to stay away from them and this is the first time I heard that theory and I really wish it didn't come true bc it'll be awful and frustating and I really hope Spoon to not do it and I wonder if the korean complaints could influence the develop of the story in the upcomings chapters.

@Abbechan my god if Jeannette is the real MC of the manhwa. And thanks for clearing it all up!
but I guess Spoon really is trying to paint her in a better light because the "she wanted to be loved by everyone's who loved Athy" sounds so petty and dumb like wow when will she realize it's her autism that's screwed the story over

Dex-chan lover
@Zeref96 wait, what ? how i thought she
likes athy in the first timeline. i dont see any point for hating athy in the first time line, like she's suffer and lonely but didnt it also mention that she's kind towards jeannete in the 1st time line ? btw, is this the last arc or theres more ?

@ispcizero3rd
her love towards Athy was fake and Jennette believed to deserve Claude's love more than Athy and to be the only princess and heir to the throne
and yes there are more arcs but I don't think Spoon is adapting them. I mean the memory loss arc was really short in LN but the webtoon is just dragging it and we are getting nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
@Zeref96 how many arc there will be after this ? and its totally different from LN in this arc? damn, never though jennette in og time line is like that.
does that mean killing claude after the og story is part of ther intention too, to take the throne?

@pinkeree not to be rude, but I think Jenette is still petty and dumb. Just like in chapter 69 where
she wanders all happy in the castle and is the only one happy since Claude memory loss. She is happy meeting them separately and is doing absolutely nothing. She doesn't even question why Claude only sleeps with her and is not trying to make the who meet. She's just happy because she can have her idealized dream family without questioning if they are happy when she is with them. I hate her to the core
I know she will have her happy ending because she is a white lotus, but in my eyes it's unfair after all the shit

@Abbechan don't get me wrong, she is very much an ignorant little prick but
I don't think she is a white lotus because aren't white lotuses supposed to be like pure on the outside and evil in the inside, she's just ignorant to the point of stupidity that's screwing everyone over, unless I'm missing something. But definitely chapter 69 really displays her mental illness, even though I'm happy Lucas is back, she continually struts around the castle like she belongs there. She wants her idealized family who'll accept her just on the basis of blood, completely absent from the fact that even Athy had to work her butt off to get that spot. This position isn't some place she can just waltz right into. I think Spoon is going to give Jeannette the happy ending with her real father though with no repercussions whatsoever, Spoon seems to really love that father daughter familial relationships... but yes absolutely the current situation is unfair and her happiness is deriving from her "sister's" loneliness and her "father's" dying circumstance, yet she still chooses to be oblivious with the clear lies that her real father spouts just to stay in her delusion. god her mental retardation gets to me like I hate how she just says she cares for Athy and wants a father but her superficial perceptions of relationships get to me as she seems to have no problem contributing to their suffering to receive her artificial family
sorry. I get really heated from this. I used to semi-understand her and pity her but as this arc progresses my dislike towards her grows rapidly

I dont even know whether to dislike Jeannette... she seems very pitiful but... still...

I guess it roots to the hoe fiance. I should direct my anger there

im sick of this. everything after chapter 50 just drags how long do we have to watch this terrie amnesia and curse plot? like i just want happy athy and daddy again none of this angst. also jeanette is a terrible mary sue character i cannot stand her constant “I WANT MY FAMILY”... the way its written is just so fake shallow and just terrible omg im sick. just the fluff back

i miss the father and daughter bond ... T__T please .. claude i hope your amnesia wears off :mad:

I hate Athy's brokenhearted expression the most. It makes me just feel like crying.
But it also hurts to see Claude suffering, that look of defeat. ._.

Dex-chan lover
so at the end of the day the magic casted on him erased his memories and also has the passive effect of making him suffer when she's around, while making him feel relieved when the sister is around?

OOF

Aggregator gang
I guess that makes me like Jennette a bit more for being brave and look Dark! Claud is being a better dad by not cursing his child, what an accomplishment, my dad cursed me totally

Fed-Kun's army
He is unconsciously asking those fatherly questions coz deep down that fatherly love and worry still exists😭 he just needs to get his memory back and I am sure lucas can get them back.

Ugh and I just dont like this whole "bring jennette to free me of my headache that athy gave me" i feel so sad and jealous for athy. Athy is surely gonna misunderstand and gonna think she is not needed here or that she doesnt need to exist ☹😫

Users who are viewing this thread