Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Wait so during her first life she was the Athy that was executed, then in her next life she was Korean, didn't remember her first life, and also read about Athy's story in a book, then now her third life she is back as Athy but now with memories of her previous life as a Korean woman? Wow!

so basically she’s on her third life and was Korean but also the original athy

Dex-chan lover
Wow Next level reincarnation mind fucking, Thats a good twist, was not expecting it yet makes both sense and doesn't feel out of nowhere.

The plot is twisting and turning and thiccckening I bet this is still only the start of it

WHAAAAT?!WAAAIT!!!!
So, does that mean she wasn’t reincarnated? But instead went back to the past???😱

oh wow. I'm not sure anymore if spoon just dramatically changed parts of the story or I just read the wrong novel translation.

I don't even know what's happening to the plot anymore. Everything just seems so unnecessarily complicated.

Please please even if this is her 3rd life.. please make it a happy ending!! I WANT MY SHIP TO SAILL!! LUCAS AND ATHY FOREVEEER PLEASEEEEEE!♡♡♡♡♡♡

Okay, was anyone else just as confused as I was? What kind of f***ed riddle is this?! O_O?

@BlueCatMage If you're talking about Lucas is saying. To explain it, the Athy we know is not only Jihye(her Korean life) but also our original Athanasia from the LP novel.

That's why Lucas says, in the first life, she was just unlucky, second life she gave up in despair, and then she came back.

Users who are viewing this thread