Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

if we bring the physics theories of the many multiuniverse and the "magic (I gotta say I consider magic as something we can't explain as a science so it is magical and mystical)," that we see occurring...I love The avenger's movies explaining a bit of this concept in the many different movies of each independent hero....the book could be that she was the author OR many worlds/universes/ exist in this chain of destiny/fate that is written by who knows....she might think it is a book, but it Is just a way that her mind try to accept her previous life OR maybe a book written by those unknown gods. and talking about her life but to us (in this dimension) they are just ideas, imagination that allow us to get in touch to it. ahhh philosophy xD……

Then it is even worse than I thought it was. if it was really athy and athy just came back to this reality cuz we have to consider tat time is not linear, past, present, future happens in the same time.... fck it O___O so many things are going on xD. someone SAVE Athy and the emperor.... I don't like Jennette...it is worse than before...….Jennette is still the same Dx.

Damn this is sad but also kinda relieving (?) in a way. I’ve always felt bad for the OG athy because she lived so horribly while the current one had a happy childhood (plus we know it’s going to eventually end well.) But now that it’s been revealed that she’s always been the same person, at least we’ll know that she eventually gets to live a life she deserves :’)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so, she was Athy, then modern korean girl, and then Athy again?

@Rozzak
Dude, what the fuck? They are father and daughter.

So basically she was always Athanasia. Kinda similar to Doctor Elise: Empress with the lamp(it's got like a bunch of variations for it's name) in that this was her past (1st) life and then in her next (2nd) life she lives in Korea and then finally she goes back to the beginning but this time she retains all memories (but unlike Doctor Elise she doesn't remember her 1st life in Korea but rather she reads about) well not ALL since as we can see there's some stuff she's omitting (leaving out or maybe just refusing to remember)

I'm still confused anyway. I think I need to read the novel as well. Does anyone know where I can read the novel? Is it really different from the novel?

@Alicia_kun The Athy now is the same person as the OG Athy. She lived as the OG Athy first (where she got hanged), then her second life (accidental overdose, or maybe not), and then now she’s back to her first life. Since she’s the OG Athy that was supposed to die, her magic is somehow bringing Claude back to the “original timeline” where he used black magic (thus cursing himself) Lucas knows all of this since the moment he saw her (which is why she’s interesting to him) Hopefully I managed to break it down better 😅

Edit: Just in case anyone’s confused, at the end where it shows the rope and the pills, that’s Lucas talking about how he can see Athy’s past lives and is wondering what’ll happen now that she’s back.

p6y

why am i crying bc athy lived such a sad life in her first life, just knowing how painful her life must've been makes me so sad

I don't know how much more I can take of Claude not remembering Athy T^T Anyone got spoilers from the novel for when that finally gets resolved?

So all this time she is the original Athy. Woahhh!!! Now I really feel bad for her her first life didn't end good same with her second life in Korea. Now she is back again as her first life to aviod death. I didn't expect this whoahhhh Spoon 👏👏. Now the story is different from the novel. I hope we get some flashbacks because there are questions need to be answered. Is there a possibility that the ending would change? Or the same ending as the novel. Now I am more even excited!!!!!

Can I call Pucci and tell him to activate made in heaven to accelerate time to the next 10 days so I can read the next part????? Ugh this cliff

@Rozzak I think you didn't read this manwha from the start 😂. It so clear that Athy is the daughter and Claude is the father. Not the fetish you are talking about

Users who are viewing this thread