Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Thank you for the chapter!

I'm so curious now! What did Claude do? Will Athy remember her first life as herself??

So basically webtoon and novel are totally different. Tbh I hope it could just flow like novel but because in webtoon it tell me a fact that Athy and Claude are father and daughter from body to soul, I think I could process with the change.

I think that at the moment the most plausible theory is that one that involves time travel. ( In the novel there are extra stories with the Multiverse but I'm not sure this is exactly the case. ) This would also explain why she is able to see past events such as Claude's death (chapter 43 when he was calling for Jenette) and Claude begging Diana to chose him. If her magic is about time then it's not surprising she has this ability. This is a bit scary, because many think of time related magic as black magic that should not be used. Or maybe her magic is just OP like Lucas one. I still don't understand why tho. She could have just got back after her first death, so why did she has to die a second time and so miserably ?

I'm so happy that the story finally begin to start again with more mysteries about Athy 😭😭 now I look forward to next chapter and hopefully to understand everything

Thanks @caeIumgaIaxies - I had to go back and re-read the chapter a few times to really understand what was going on. XD

Okay. . . so I get that is might be her 3rd possible reincarnation, but now I have a theory:
Did she actually really READ about Athy's life when she was a Korean in a book or was that just the memories from her 1st life trying to re-insert themselves somehow into her new Korean body and she just thought it was from a book in order to make sense of it? Wouldn't that be the reason why she only remembers up to a certain part (Her death) and not anything past the book's epilogue stuff? I don't know, it just seems like there's a lot of extra tidbits and other intrigues that are currently happening that probably wouldn't have been included in the book if it's MC was truly meant to be Jeannette and not Athy since she was just a side character, to begin with. @_@;

Also, concerning her magic, do you guys think it's a case of:
the Goddess Madoka power-stocking theory? I mean, her first life as Athy meant she would have already had the magic she currently has, just not as powerful. When she reincarnated as a Korean on earth, of course, she wouldn't have magic, but isn't it possible that because it's still the same soul and memories retained within her body, that her original magic as Athy also reincarnated with her soul and just silently continued to stockpile itself right into her 3rd reincarnation again as a new Athy? I mean Lucas has always said that her magic was incredibly strong and odd in a weird way so wouldn't something like this be the case?

Ugh. . . . I'm getting some major Elise: Lady with the Lamp vibes from this chapter and I'm not quite sure how it's going to turn out if that's the case. -___-;

I dont get it this chapter 😭

I read the novel and its so different.
But i love this version more.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof so we are basically completely throwing out the novel at this point. I can't say I blame them but it still feels like a jab at the author none the less.

Fed-Kun's army
whaaaat the fuck!!! this isn't like the novel at all adlkjdkl is this allowed??? did the novel author allow this lol????

honestly idgaf i just want claude to remember athy daljkadskl smh i'm so!!! frustrated!!! AND STOP CALLING FOR JEANETTE SMH!!! i mean the plot twist seems interesting but i have my priorities in order ajldkla lmao sobs in frustration

thank you so much for the update!!!

I think the current timeline is her third life.

The first timeline was the story book athy that was sentenced to death by her own father
-(thus she was unlucky)

Second timeline was her miserable life where she read the book about athy and jeanette.
-(thus she gave up)

Third timeline is the current one. The flashbacks she saw from previous chapters weren't her imagination from the book but her 1st timeline memories
-(thus she's back as athy again)

I think that is how it goes?

So what happens with the branch-throwing-technique now. I wanna see it.

Thank you for the chapter! The story is getting so interesting!

Where is everyone reading the novel? Can someone please share the novel link?

I'm willing to bet that the dude at Jeanette's house has something to do with this...hmm but why did her magic make him go back in time?

I'm having a huge mental breakdown rn up to the point that i wish Athy n Claude r not real daughter n father in the story. I wish they have no blood relation. I wish they have no relation at all.
That doesn't make any sense, i know, haha.

Arggghhhhh lemme cry i gotta cry 😭 thank you for the update

Users who are viewing this thread