Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Love how everyone in mister white doggie house just betray him lol xD Thanks for the translation as always!

so....Lucas hv some history with Jeannete's father.

that betrayal x3 is hillarious btw xD

Group Leader
as hot and tragic as dark Claude is, I hope Lucas will pummel dark Claude into the ground 😂😂 teach him a lesson my dude

Double-page supporter
@Pandoot last chapter implies that it isn't some random Korean girl that took over Athy's body with memories of her last life, but that it's been the Athanasia's soul the entire time and that she can dig deeper to remember the first time she lived as Athy before Claude executed her.

Basically, it appears that the timeline is as such:

Athy gets executed in her first life -> becomes the Korean girl from chapter 1 who apparently killed herself -> gets a second chance as Athy to try it over again

This implies that the reason she knows the events of the world isn't necessarily because she read the book, but because SHE LIVED IT ONCE.

I don't know if this is actually the case, but it may be what the author is aiming at.

Dex-chan lover
Anastasia is starting to really mature. She looks so much older now. I guess time has started to pass by. Will Lucas be able to keep his hands off in a few years?

I want Lucas to be the love interest... I just love him SO much... Also, I'm so glad that the awkward scenes between Athy and the king have returned; they are always hilarious to read!

And can we take a moment to appreciate the art? Is mesmerizing!!! 😍

I was cackling so hard during this chapter LOL. Claude's reactions to Athy are so funny. And all the guys are hot as always >3<

I've always knew lucas was one scary guy since in his introduction he was throwing 'casual' threats left and right and is fulling able to go through with it, but him interacting with athy so far has lessened my guard. Now that I look at the last two chapters, espescial this last panel, I get the chills.

We're lucky lucas got attached to athy, because of this I think this kingdom got a 'get out of jail' free card...

Fed-Kun's army
yes this is what i wanted. athy & claude shenanigans. also omg... lucas is so cool... YOU GOT THIS DUDE I BELIEVE IN YOU

thank you for the update!

The poor servant who just passed by lord whitey's office XDDDD she's startled out of her skin

Users who are viewing this thread