Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

@Shroov05
Thanks for the info man, i just roughly translated raws for a bit before seeing the scantalated ones maybe i missed that bit i should reread everything :))

omg finally i can upload my comment on MD!!! this is worth celebrating 🤧

and thank you bucci gang, i enjoyed the series this far!! really thank you for translating 😍

and the most important thing!!! i agree with 3 hot daddies, ah correction, 4! with adoptive father of lucas is being 4 hot daddies 😍😶

um i love lucas has 2 face like this.. the cute and the dark one eheheheh and btw athy look like jaenette somehow cuz the hair is look-a-like 🤔

@NamelessSoldierShe knows what was after the end of the book, so she didn't just get executed. She committed suicide later.

Lucas wasnt joking when he said he could just blow up the whole empire if he wished, he was actually talking about a spell call "Mitios"
One of his strongest spells is the Ultimate Magic : "Punishment of God" which can erase a whole continent at once, he can also Spam it

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hi, i would like to help you out and be a redrawer or a typesetter if you don't mind, but I don't really have any experience is it okay!!! 🥺🥺🥺

Its said that lucas goes and takes a branch of the world tree and hits claude on the head with it on athanasia 15th bday, then claude gets his memories back XD

i read this "comic" in a matter of hours up until the latest update; seeing as i checked the release dates of the chapters on another site, it seems like it will take a while for the next chapter :/ being new to these i thought updates would be weekly like on Line Webtoon, but i've learnt that's not the case. i feel quite empty now and just want more athy and claude interactions because they make me so soft :(( CANT CLAUDE JUST GET HIS MEMORIES BACK ALREADY IM ABOUT TO DIE OVER HERE

Omg it was so funny when Athy ate that's cake. This chapter was full of funny scenes and I loved it.

I am quite happy that Athy is having another moment to properly talk to Claude. Yes Lucas, fuck shit up with Anastacius!!!

Lastly, thank you for the translations, BB :)

Also, i hope the readers get to see more flashbacks between the characters, to start with Diana and Claude, but more fleshed out.

Users who are viewing this thread