Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

You know how this isn't even a Lucas centric chapter and he's like there for what 3 panels but...
BLESS HIM

Fed-Kun's army
I NEED THE STICK SCENE SO BAAAD. LOL XD

my boi Lucas... As cool as ever... uwu

I'm assuming the place that Lucas is in is the Magic Tower?? And maybe that was his workplace that was invaded on by Anastacius, which would also explain why they know each other cause they're both magicians in the tower??

Ah Lucas, you saved Athy's current condition, probably will catch that Black Haired Claude and most of all you make the story finally moving.... Lucas is da best.

I know they are villains but their interaction is cute tbh, also white dog reaction is funny www

Felix reminding claude of 'u always' everytime is too cute ah

Okay. So I reread again this webtoon and omg at ch. 34, the time when Athy just debuted and Lucas visited her, there was already a foreshadowing about Athy’s theory of reincarnating three times. Like, Lucas said to Athy that he was expecting her to cry because of Jennette and Claude’s meeting. This whole story is making sense now oml.

The fathers in this chap are hilarious 😂 I’m gonna go and read the story again while waiting for more updates 😭

Users who are viewing this thread