Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Please start loving her again, even if you don't remember it will be fine if you just catch feelings again 😢

Also the reaction of the count (?) when he learns the princess was staying in his house the whole time 🤣

the dressed in this chapter are so nice. I love those pleats on Jeanette's dress and Athy looks so pretty in that style.

that tea scene!!!!!! some much needed bonding I miss them T-T

I wonder how what's his face black haired Claude knows Lucas....

LUCAS LOOKING HOT IN THIS CHAPTER

thanks for the update

Waiiiiit i thought lucas was just the court magician but he's also athy's companion instead of ejekiel? :3 this shiiiiip has been sailing for a while now???? Also thank you for the translation on mangadex! I remember how i had such a difficult time searching for this before it was hosted on md

The chapter was a dejavu, an intense dejavu where everything feels that it will be allright.

@lokelion
Maybe you should read the webtoon again. It has been long established since the earlier chapter that Lucas is the companion to keep Athy's 'happy' since Felix and everyone around Claude said that Athy might get sad and unhappy because she doesn't have any friends around her age in the palace. It was supposed to be Izekiel but Claude hates the idea of having a copycat looks of the duke around him and his daughter

Users who are viewing this thread