Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

got damn! author gotta chill out with all these dilfs. they are 2 foine.

ATHY U SO PRECIOUS GURL

AND LUCAS GO BEAT THAT DILF UP WIT YO FOINE ASS TOO

My heart, even though it wasn't as sweet as before but Athy and Claude's interaction was adorable.

I just hope that Lucas finds out about what really happened and be able to cure Claude.

YEEEESSS LUCAS GOOO BEAT THOSE BASTARDS!!!

Finally we can see a little light after a long dark times 😭😭😭

Athy! Go win your daddy's heart again like you used to!!!!! Athy fighting 💕💕💕💕

It's nice to see that Athy is conversing with daddy, this time not for the sake of her survival ( she's not pretending to gain his effections) but truly trying to help her dad because she doesn't wanna loose him.
I really like it so far. It's getting serious and hopefully Lucas is also gonna get a bigger role.
I cannot wait to see more Lucas and athy moments . Uhuhu~ finally some romance

Wow, was not expecting Anastacius and Lucas to know each other! The plot thickens and I cannot wait to see how this plays out.

Although I love Lucas, I'm rooting for Ijekiel.

The contrast between both Ijekiel and Athy's relationships with their fathers, the drama, the angst, the dynamics of their personalities and relationship between them, is too good for me to pass up.

I'm sorry. Ijekiel just hits different.

The flavor of the potential Ijekiel holds as a complex character and the chaotic angst that could follow if he was the main lead is... Immaculate.

Thank you for the update ❤️

but he's not gonna shove the world three branch into his head to let him regain his memories? Then how are they doing it in the manga? I'm so curious

Aggregator gang
I see Lucas has been the ML since the beginning. He helps Athy with many things, while Izekiel is just a cute boy who has a crush on her.

Let's all wait for athy's next birthday. Maybe we'll finally see the tree shoving event hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Lucas is endgame ML right?!? Or is that just my ship
I can't see her with Mr. Whites son especially since his family would be considered traders to the crown for harbouring the brother and using Jeanette as a weapon against Claude, if they find out that out

Lolol Mr. White’s expression is so funny when he realizes his children is betraying him😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread