Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

I love how Lucas had to think about his decision first and then remember how Athy cried before deciding not to leave. HE'S SO PURE AND ADORABLE! XD

Wait, what?? someone explain it to me please, i dont understand with claude attitude

Ah nevermind, i read the comment and i understand 😂

So I stopped reading this when claude lost his memory, would someone tell me if he’s got his memory back yet?

omg wmmap s-stickers?!?! :eek:o
What if he ate the sweets so he could try learning to enjoy and get used to the taste so he can eat with Athy next time? o_O
just my wishful thinking hehe

Aggregator gang
@lilly11223 lol maybe. I was thinking after eating the chocolate cake last chapter he suddenly grew an interest in chocolate xD probably wrong but, eh.

After reading the comments i understand why claude ate it. So he was eating the same one as what athy ate~~ I thought he favored jeanette or something lol tbh i feel kinda bad for jeanette but god damn i just want her to fuck off. Athy is the only daughter claude has, don't try to destroy their relationship pls

Also smol claude is super cute uwu

I'm going to cry at little Claude 😭❤️ He's was too adorable!! Poor thing... was he abused? 😭

Also, it never crossed my mind Anastacius was the older brother... I THOUGHT THEY WERE TWINS. PUAHAHAHAHAHAH 🤣💀

The whole chocolate scene was too funny kdlajslsksl I did notice he took the same chocolate as Athy but I thought he was discriminating Athy 😤

Ah, yes, exactly what I like. Another chapter with no progress at all. Didn't we already have a manwha about tea time?

I wonder what happened between that time and now that turned anastacius into this.

hmm, I guess I am so pessimistic that if I were in Athy's shoes, I would have gotten upset. I would have pretended nothing happened, but I know everything is usually reflected through my eyes. I would have said an excuse and take my leave cuz I wouldn't' have been able to hold my anger and sadness LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread