Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

Fed-Kun's army
question for those who now the novel

is this like the final arc ? are we close to the end?

@uriekuki I think that's the whole point of Anastacius being a major part of the manhwa plot. She's better off with her real dad and treating Athy and Claude like her own cousin and uncle.

@Mira995 lol no we still have a long way to go
but i feel like claude is gonna regain his memories on athy's 15th birthday just like in the novel and also... lucas x athy is yet to happen sooo

Dex-chan lover
I forget, but how old is Lucas supposed to be again (esp. with his age-changing skill)?

Dex-chan lover
Dang what F*cked them up so bad they were such cute kids
If you take away the back of Athy's long hair she looks just like baby Claude awwww

The chapter is so short 😭 but thank you for translating! 💕 kid Claude is soooo adorable

Does anyone knows a good site where to read the eng translated novel? Please do recommend one. 🥺

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn princess be having a thicc juicy ass at the three-person meeting lmao

According to some spoilers
on IG, the brother is possessed by a black haired guy who is obsessed with Lucas; Claude has known Jenette's origin from their encounter; Jenette's mother penelope(?) and Jenette's father poisoned Athy's pregnant mother Diana; and Jenette becomes totally bitter and jealous toward Athy as she claims Athy "steals" her father; J-biss later also hates Claude bc he kills Anastacius; Athy pardons Jenette some time after...
sorry guys jst recently created an acct to give spoilers cuz i KNOW how much these spoilers mean to me

What’s that at the end of the chapter?
Those book/cd things? Are those artbooks? Or a book form of the manhwa? Aaaa
I would love to have that.
I hope tappytoon would offer those too :((

@Jenng23
Do use the spoiler feature when spoiling please..

@Livius21 on wattpad try searching 'who made me a princess' its machine translated tho you'll have a hard time understanding the sentences

here's the link https://www.wattpad.com/story/198203454-who-made-me-a-princess-after-dad-lost-his-memories

Users who are viewing this thread