Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
This art it just so beautiful, every other scene is just breathtaking especially the lighting and shading

FAST BALL

Gosh the artwork is seriously so pretty--love the shots we get of Athy's outfit and her eyes...and broooo Lucas' expressions at the end!

Lucas’ and Ezekiel’s fight has becoming more and more serious unlike in the library scene, I’m afraid they’ll actually harm each other in the future

Still Lucas wohoo

Banned
So uhm is the mage interested in her as a male to female thing or more like a predator to prey thing?

they're all beautiful but can we take a moment to appreciate Felix stepping in to clear up the misunderstanding qq He's been by her side since she was a child and still loves and tries hard to mend their amnesiac relationship. Felix is the best!!!!

Group Leader
Damn... I'm team Lucas butttt... not sure whose the second lead yet and I DON'T WANT SECOND LEAD SYNDROME!!!😢😢

Last pannel was awesome!!🤩
It was like when Gandalf stopped the balrog demon at the bridge in the Mines of Moira..."YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
Ahahahaha!

AAAAAA FELIXXXX!!! HE'S SO KINDDDDDDDDD TOOOOOO ATHYYY THAS SO CUTEEEE!

And Lucas it's not nice hogging the princess all to yourself ! Poor Ijekiel 😂😂

THAT'S RIGHT LUCAS! I mean I feels for Ezekial he's a good kid but Lucas's dynamic with Athy is definitely more intriguing and fun

Aggregator gang
Don't touch Lucas's Athy, boi.

Though to be clear, I still think that Ezekiel is a very Good Boy whose smile should be protected.

Users who are viewing this thread