Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

honestly can we just applaud the art here? Drawing and coloring even with assistants at this level in 10 days is absolutely phenomenal. And this comment may be lost in the sea of others spazzing over Lucas x Athy (hehe which I’m doing too bc Lucas is best boy) or Ezekiel’s pure love (hng im a Lucathy shipper but Ezekiel deserves the world T.T) but big ass shoutout to BUCCI coz the sPEED AND QUALITY of the tl/redraw/cleans/typesetting/everything about the scans is just so mind blowing OOF thanks for the great great chapter!!

Also that lil hint of Felix x Lilly graaahh get married already plzz

I'm glad she's back at the palace where she can be dressed up all fancy again.
Also, trying VERY hard not to squeal at 3:30am!

I KNEW IT LUCAS WOULD APPEAR HAHAHAHAAH

LUCAS BEST BOI OMG im fallin in love again

his eyes when he's shooing away ezekiel is the best
he an angry boi lmao

WOW just WOW!!
Felix is so cuteeeeee so fluffy ;W;
and Athy's dress is adorable <3 i can't handle this uahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks for the translation as always!

Lucas’s growth spurts are gonna start raising some suspicions haha
Aaah I really liked him in his previous chapter’s look!! Too bad it lasted so little time!

This is great as always, and I must say, Bucci Gang, amazing job getting such a fine translation out barely a day after the original has been posted!! Most impressive!

I still like Ezekiel the best but it's pretty obvious at this point that he's the second lead... lol.
Also, Athy's pink dress is beautiful. Our princess is so pretty

Lucas is so... Pretty in long hair kyaaaa. Too bad Ezekiel gets outshined by him
Felix is also something else ugh.

Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GOOOOOD! I've been waiting for the ezequiel Vs Lucas war for so long WE LOVE DRAMA! (Tho, Lucas must win at all cost.) Athy is just so cute and beautiful at the same time awww*^* (god, I need to stop my fangirlisation)

Seriously, I really do hope that Claude would recover soon! (Or maybe he's already starting but acts as nothing?🤔)

Yooo I'm Lucas x Athy all the wayy but I love Ezekiel too 😭😭 he always take extra step to help athy and it's just pure love ooohhh myyy even if he doesn't end up with Athy I want the best for him

Fed-Kun's army
I WAS GOING TO IGNORE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS SO PISSED FROM THE LAST ONE OMG I'M SO GLAD!!! I DIDN'T!!! SO GLAD!! CAN YOU BELIEVE??? WE GOT FED SO MUCH?? THE LOVE TRIANGLE!!! LUCAS IS BACK!!! FELIX CONSOLING ATHY AND THINKING ABOUT LILY!!! JEALOUS LUCAS!!!! EZEKIEL CALLING JEANETTE HIS LITTLE SISTER LMAO ASDFLKJFDSLJK i'm so petty i even enjoyed that lmao sorry jeanette AND ALSO SHE WASN'T IN THIS CHAPTER LMAO I'M SORRY BUT THAT WAS... SUCH A PLUS... my fave chapter in ages [happy sigh]

thank you so much for the update as always, bucci gang!

Users who are viewing this thread