Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Ouch! that hurts! Ijekiel loved her in the past too!
And also that part was from Athy's memory, soon she might know she is the real Athanasia, it would be so sad🥺
BUT I ship them both sooo hard🤩 but of course Lucas is on another level 🙂

Aggregator gang
He loved her when she had nothing
No love, no jewels, no nice dresses, no honour and just mere 'princess' tittle
The past seperate them because of 'fate'
Now they met again but he got another obstacle in his way, Lucas 😂

Damn the feeling, i can't imagine how messed up the first past life of Athy, it's the real royal scandal yooo

Aw man Ezekiel’s love at first sight face in the previous timeline was precious!! I can’t wait for her to find out about her part but at the same time it would break my heart. 🥺😭

Still thoo Lucas my boy all the way!!! The battle is getting hot 😍😍😍

Why is no one mentioning claude sensing his daughter being taken awaaayyy.
He may not remember but those boys had better wait till he's six feet under to make anymore moves.

Lmaoooooo

aw Ijekiel loved her in the past too... I still ship her with Lucas but if this keeps going on I might end up switching ships

Ngl, I’m rooting for Ezekiel, if only because there seems to be some real pining and heartbreak there and I’m a sucka for that.

Where are y'all getting the hint that Ezekiel like Athy in the previous life thing??? Am I missing something? Also, LUCAS ALL THE WAY

@Sxnder

On page 7.
Jeanie introduced them, and Eze's eyes went wide, his mouth dropped and he blushed. Athy said hello to him and he was STUCK stuck. Boy was on pause lol. It was love at first sight. So he was enamored by her in that previous life as well as in this present one. Like they are destined.

And maybe it was him who said the white text "HAVE WE MET BEFORE?"

Group Leader
I'm still team Lucas even though Ezekiel is kind cute but, he's a little too controlling in the way he talks... IDK Ezekiel just kinda gives off bad vibes to me. Also everyone's saying they have a thing for Silver haired MLs but I have a thing for Black hair Red eyes... LOL!!😂

Uwaaahh damn, i can't handle this anymore 😆😆😆, this story became more and more
So izekiel like her on the novel too, hmm but i'm still in Lucatty. I think izekiel more like brother to atty, well that my point of view

Nep

Dex-chan lover
*Me holding a vote*
____
"EZEKIEL!"
"LUCAS!"
"EZEKIEL!"
"LUCAS!"
____
*Confuse inflicted*

*Gives vote to shitty dad*

Claude's father senses are tingling... Some bozo who is trying to seduce his precious daughter is about to die 😏

I freaking love this chapter! Lucas is such a savage, I'm living for it! It's funny how Izekiel didn't let him just taunt him like that which pissed Lucas off.

Izekiel's advantage though is he's sure of what he feels about Athy and he really wants to let her know so maybe she can learn to feel the same. Lucas, however, seems to still be confused of what he really feels. He really cares about Athy, he's willing to kill for her (for Lucas murder is never the answer, it's the question lol) but I don't think he understands why. We need to see Lucas' point of view.

What's up with Bucci gang and the white-haired dudes btw? Haha no shame though. They're almost my type too, they were just missing icy blue eyes hehe (like His Holiness from Raeliana, Asterias from Lady Baby, Roseline from Wolf Queen, and yes, Elsa from Frozen. dang it!)

RIP Lucas' beautiful black hair

Users who are viewing this thread