Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
OMG 😂 Claude would be so happy both at the meme and when she stopped thinking about boys over her father lol

Aggregator gang
Arggg~~~ i hate it when Athanasia doesn't remember/listen to Lucas's words. He told her it'd be bad for her daddy to be around 'that chimera', yet she was still clinging on the 'original novel' (at this point I think it might be her 1st timeline?) and thought of Jeannette as her dad's beloved daughter.

I don't understand how she is mentally quitevchildish cause she was a grown woman in her previous life yet she still ask questions about things that I feel she should know and sometimes doesn't quite understand adults actions despite once being one herself

Double-page supporter
@sandamckitty A lot of people here seem to forget that Janette's presence is also curing Claude's headaches. Imagine him falling into the lake due to one.
Also, Athy like Janette, even if she sometimes gets jealous.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how this manhwa will end but I hope Jeannette does end up with a family. I hope she gets a happy ending too

sometimes i'm already sad that i already know the spoilers because of the novel bUT DADDY CLAUDE IS BACK HELL YEAH IT'S FATHER X DAUGHTER BONDING TIME AGAIN

Double-page supporter
@Kaahra Her eyes were always like that, due to being part of the royal family. She is using a magical ring to camouflage them, but reveals the eyes when alone or when she is together with those who know her secret.

I feel sorry for Jeanette.
It was just the way she was brought up (pampered).
She is still a young girl and all children want attention from their parents or those that they love.
I truly feel like she would have changed had she had a stricter upbringing.
It's a very normal thing for her to not see how her actions affect athy.
She's no adult who can think over an entire situation and the people in it. Just a little girl who wants a family.
TL;Dr:
Just because she isn't a saint doesn't mean she is bad, just slightly dumb( which is normal for a kid like her)

Fed-Kun's army
@sandamckitty it’s because she was always busy working even as a child so she never had a chance to be a child then suddenly being one, it was too difficult to stop

LOL the meme at the end was such a perfect addition to the part in this chapter with lucas ezekiel and claude’s comparison

thank you for the chapter!!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I have mixed feelings, Lucas is working on finding the way to return Claude's memories, but at the same timem there's the evil plans the Black haired guy and the Dog are working on, i like Jeanette but she's being used as a pawn without knowing and i hate that.

Also great meme, thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread