Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Fed-Kun's army
Felix go ask her to dance! 🤣🤣 and even if Claude’s memories aren’t really there, he still feels the same 💗

Thank you so much!!!!!

also the comments are great, i enjoy the discussion but my two cents are that

I believe Athy is 25? or was 25 before being reborn, and while she’s grown, she hasn’t really experienced things that attribute to maturity, and she is definitely aware of her persona when interacting with the other characters. she just not familiar with like i said the things like romance until now. she’s in the palace mostly by herself studying or at tea parties with other children, not really room for development as an adult?.

@Azure_1802 no actually Jeanette is solely a painkiller, while Athanasia is the cure(she helps to break down the curse slowly as she spends time with him), so in a way she can "cure" him while Jeanette relieves him of the pain of the treatment

We all need Claude dakimakura for life😏😆

Thank you so much for the chapter!
Please stay healthy and happy ♡(∩o∩)♡

I'm 29, male, gay, bear, and this is the kind of comic I need in my life to keep the intrusive thoughts outta my life.

LOL THE MEME AT THE END. ty for the chapter!! stay safe!!

also, jennette... i feel so bad for her, all she wants is to be loved 😥 but omg are we getting a sign claudes getting his memories back...? and i think felix should ask her out on a date they seem like they'd be cute together!

as much as im loving all the cute moments, I wish it would speed up a bit. claude's memory loss arc as been dragging on for so long and I just want to see some action;;; nevertheless thank you for you hard work and the translations!!

Ughhhhh this is soo short I need more. Jeanette will be heartbroken when she finds out the truth and when Claude regains his memories and ignores her

Sorry boys this girl is too busy dealing with her daddy issues to deal with you. 🤣🤣🤣

I KNOW THAT MEME I'M WHEEZING FLSJXLSNXLSJ

I'm crying at the update huhu we hope the memory is coming back soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread