Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

Thank you so much for this new release! 😃

When I saw no new raw chapter on July 1st I worried a bit wondering if they were going on a long summer break or something, but thankfully they are back on July 10th like usual with a new chapter 🙂

I personally had imagined that we might end up with the typical scenario of the two girls falling in the water and daddy Claude only saving Athanasia, leaving a bitter impression on Jeanette who is already feeling a bit conflicted about Athy's reaction when she asked how she would feel about them being sisters, but I see that the author went on another direction of showing us that Claude was instinctively protecting his own daughter still, but without making Jeanette feel particularly bad about it ^^
I'm looking forward the magic lessons! Lucas x Athy! 😍

@Upil I don’t know about Lucas ever meeting Eugene, Hari, etc, but I know that Ejekiel and Cabel go to the same school so that’s one way they are seen to have the same universe. Also Cabel does see Athy one time and has a crush on her and calls her a fairy :) so yes they share the same universe but i don’t think there are any close interactions between the two stories

Oh my gosh!!! It’s sounded like he wanted to proposed to her or something with the world tree like “I want you to live forever with me or something!!!”
Also the lake is so cursed, like why do you even want to go on it when literally every time they get on the boat there, somebody falls into the water!

Dex-chan lover
Can none of them swim? I understand when the lake monster was in there, but surely they would have made sure to learn to swim.

It may seem stupid that these people can't swim especially girls. I think this is based on the olden times where girls/women HAVE to be conservative. I don't think this was the time where girls are taught to swim in pools, swimming attire is also not popular/invented. And if you were in Jeanette's place, whether you can swim or not, your dress will end up drowning you. I can't imagine how heavy the dress will be once it's drenched, you'll surely be immobalized by it especially in the water.

Is he want to gift her the tree so they can live happily forever? 😃 I hope so 😍

Dang Claude!!!!! He was worried about Athy!!!! Wuvvv ya sooooo muuuchh and this chapter is rrreeeeeaaaaallllyyy full of fluffy wuvvvyy stuff... Although I did felt bad about Jeanette falling to the river.... I actually like her.....

Claude and Athy moments ft. Jeanette followed by Athy and Lucas moment... Ohhhh what a medicine

remember when daddy was giving sh*ts about Jennette drowning but getting all worried about Athanasia getting wet
yeah, loved that

I need Lucas to finish his sentence rn
What is ittt
"What if u do if i could use magic to-?" to whatt

Yeah, i am on my guard as well, since the webtoon deviate a bit from the novel. I am feeling extremely iffy for Claude at the moment.
And Anastasius as well.
HOOOF

Hmmm idk. I like this Jeanette, but I’ve read some novel spoilers and that changed my mind. Well, idk if they would change that, and will not make Jeanette as the novel one. But that is pretty impossible. That's why I feel really uncomfortable when they spend time with her

@Pach Don't worry. The manhwa deviates so much from the novel that I doubt that spoon would make her the same as in the novel. So far, Jennette seems to be a LOT different from how she was in the novel, so please don't mix her manhwa version with her novel version.

lmao that sentence 'I'm a shining solo' reminds me of Jennie's "Solo"...
anyways, Lucas, you should've finished that sentence cm'on don't be shy

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't know how, I don't know when, but I know for a fact that Jeanette's jealosy will take a hold of her and she will fuck over MC in a very major way in an attempt to basically replace her (which she was already doing while MC was unavailable).

When you know that she has the idea to "replace Athy" basically implanted into her brain, you just can't look at innocent "they have good relationship" comments the same way.

Fed-Kun's army
@caelumgalaxies Are there any other changes the manhwa did compared to the novel?

Users who are viewing this thread