Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

Group Leader
I'm so over everyone hating jeannete and being glad that claude would let her drown. And normal person would save a drowning kid instead of being so normal about it

People keep on sucking Claides dick when hes a terrible person and hating jeannete when she's a literal child. Women always hate on other women who might be competition but trip over themselves trying to ram the dudes dick in there throat.

"Acutally I hate jeannete cuase shes annoying nut will fogive clause who's a murderous socipatj cause hes hot and I want him to rape me"

I can see whu ted.bundy had alot female fans. The comments are filled with horny women who only think with there vagina and want Anthy to be the only women around claude. Lkkenypu all want Jenette to be evil so you can justify hating her when in reality its cuase shes the other female character around Claude "but-but she made anthy die". . In that case you should hate Claude too but you all would probably wanna 69 him after he came back from baby killing. Cuase "OMG HES SO HOT UWU. ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE WAS A COLD CHILD KILLER MY BABAY UWU I TS ALL THAT BITCH JEANNETE FAULT"

The fanbase is legit disgusting. I really hope claude dies in the end.just to show those horny fangirls but I know thats not gonna happen

All of you project your schools bullys onto jeannete and it shows

Actually Lucas is so adorabke this chapter because he kept getting shocked and 'congratulative' about how strong Athy's magic was
Love it when the stoic males get shocked and have that face because it's so cutehsj

Aggregator gang
Lucas is best girl. i hope he wins. if someone knows spoilers is Lucas end game?

Double-page supporter
I'm glad jeanette didn't see claude's non-reaction to her drowning.. that would probably hurt

lol @ the jeanette hater hater crytyping in the comments though

@theilikepie
I'm not really the defending kind of person but this comment was just too much,,
Not everyone wants jennette to frcking drown, (there was only a few that I saw who was laughing because she drowned) ,, some are even empathizing with her because they understand what she feels.

Although I agree that most of the people here dont like her,,
We all didnt like claude in the beginning, until he finally became an actual father who took care of his own child,, not just because he was hot,..

But like I understand that this is your own opinion and view; i wont even care. But if you comment please dont use strong words and phrases (like sckng someone's d or smthn), and do not generalize a certain perspective or mindset

I get what you were trying to say,, but maybe next time, you can shut up or smthn,, because you're the one sounding like a psychopath

Dex-chan lover
these ladies just can't help themselves, they gotta fall into that lake.

Group Leader
@Hotaru6

This is the internet. Were allowed to swear. If you cant handle swearing perhaps you should log off and go to church

And no people only like him causes he hot any they want to he vored by him.

@petra

Let me cry bro.... some of these comments are making my brain smoother

@theilikepie

Damn man I'm not even here to argue but, maybe you're the one who should log off if you can't even handle the psycopath trant emperor that you think "everyone" is fucking sucking his d.

Btw,, its not that I can't handle swearing, I was just so called "being respectful".. brat

@noobtube2

We don’t know yet. But when I was reading a comment from Beware of the Brothers (has the same writer as WMMAP), it mentioned that they read something about someone mentioning that in the Beware of the Brothers that it was mentioned that ‘a Princess and a sorcerer/wizard got married and they loved each other very much.’.

Does this make sense? I feel like what I wrote doesn’t. Hope it does.

I nominate Lucas

@rosenstern omg... that’s extreme foreshadowing. Man I read beware of the brothers but I let it slip that WMMAP and beware were from the same writer and world. Big applause for the writer 👏 I’ll read beware again and check if there were more foreshadows

Group Leader
@Hotaru6

NOOO YOU HAVE TOO SUCK CLAUDE "IF THEY DROWN I DONT FROWN" CHILDKILLERS DICK LIKE I DO OR YOURE A PYCHOPATH. HES A DEEP CHARACTER

318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png

I cry everytime I finish a new chapter :/ , please let me have more. Thank you for the people who translate!! One of the best and first iseka that hook me up is this and I never forget to update myself. I just really find myself always checking wmmap update and I just want to thank the people who continue to translate it :D!!

Dwn

If you want to know who Athy ends up with as well as how this clusterfuck gets solved:

Per my sister, paraphrased by me:

Athy ends up with Lucas.

The whole Jeanette thing gets resolve because, for some reason, they go to, like, a parallel universe or something where she's loved (not sure if that's the original novel universe or whatever), and Jeanette decides to stay there. I don't know whether she knew that she's basically killing Claude and if that factored into that decision.

Claude gets his memories back because of course he does.

So basically, the author went through very incredible lengths to give almost everyone a happy ending. 🙄

@theilikepie
I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD LAUGH OR BE OFFENDED,,

but no thanks, I'd rather be a psychopath

I just have this feeling that I am being trolled,, and I had forgotten where all of this are coming from

im not going to lie.
Every time Athy says 'Daddy,' I get mental whiplash from remembering all the times veronica says daddykins in riverdale

Dex-chan lover
@Dwn
I'm happy for Athy and Lucas, but I feel like Jeanette gets the short end of the stick... Like she's slowly killing Claude without realising it... And she doesn't know he's not even her real Dad.

It would make so much more sense if Jeanette could build a loving familial relationship with her real Dad. The groundwork is already set and it would be good for both of them. So I don t understand why the author wouldn't take that route, and instead do something so convoluted for what sounds like a bitterweet ending regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread