Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

Double-page supporter
@Darkmint13 Ostensibly, but it's been revealed that Ezekiel had no romantic feelings for her, and it has also been hinted that his father was probably the one to push them together. In any case, we've had no indication that Jeanette is actually romantically attracted to him. She was probably just plain ol' hurt at his words, which anyone would be.

Also, they've grown up together since they were basically toddlers, so the whole idea that they would be romantically involved is just weird to me.

@petra Yes it came out of left field, I guess he was just annoyed at being lumped together with Jeanette in regards to being "just friends" with Athy or something, I dunno. Bad move all around.

@Darkmint13
Going by your logic, Lucas doesnt have the right to get married to anybody? So he should stay alone for eternity?
Athy uses magic so she will defo live longer than Whitey, she also isnt the person he thinks she is(isekaid modern korean girl) so wouldnt that be unfair to Ije? Lucas knows her identity, the REAL Athy and is the only person who truly gets her(not even her father does)

This is a spoiler so read at your own risk
Lucas extends Athy's and her dad's lives by several hundreds of years(well it was kinda uncalled for but necessary measure). Also so that she doesnt feel sad to outlive her close ones, he extends others' lives as well e.g Lily

Okay, first, Ijekiel is such a jerk

You don't say that out of nowhere! And he could've said that better!

"I'm in love with the princess" would suffice and will make Jeanette happier!!!

Imagine your big brother figure and your (not) sister getting together! She'd probably go "Then we'll be a big happy family!!!"

Instead he said that! No matter who it is, if you're told something like that you'll be hurt! Her freaking big brother just told her she's not important! "O-oh... I'm not as precious as my sister..."

If there's a catalyst for Jeanette turning evil, it would be this... THIS is the cause of envy that might take Jeanette over! I just hope Jeanette is positive enough to not fall to the dark side

I'm all for characters communicating and being honest with each other, but this "rejection" from Ezekiel comes out of nowhere and is kinda uncalled for.

LUCAS. HOW DARE U!!! U HAVE THE AUDACITY TO LOOK THIS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLESSED!!!!!!!!!! IM IN LIVE WITH U LUCAS PLS MARRY ME

Group Leader
@Shroov05

Serously. The ML can he dissecting babies and making puppy cakes but readers will be like "omfg so cute he only loves MC"

Like jesus

Daddy of Jeanette if you're planning something. Just mind your own business. We don't care about you daughter unrequited love!!

Wow some people are really hard on Ezekiel. What was he supposed to do, wait until she confessed that she had feelings for him and then reject her? That's incredibly irresponsible.

If you sense that someone has the wrong idea about your relationship, it is best to quickly correct the misunderstanding so that it doesn't get out of hand. Ezekiel didn't "reject" Jaenette. She didn't offer or suggest something so there was nothing for him to reject at this point. He simply corrected her by making it clear that his feelings for Athy are not familial.

DID SHE ASK THO EZEKIAL??? DID SHE ASK???? GOD DAMN THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR, SHE DIDN'T EVEN ATTACK YOU HoLY shit

Double-page supporter
What was he supposed to do, wait until she confessed that she had feelings for him and then reject her?

Yes. Assuming someone is attracted to you and then rejecting them preemptively is a major dick move. Especially if they have given no indication that they do, in fact, like you.

I... don't like Ezekial, not bc of what he did in this chapter. Just overall I don't really love the character. Therefore I am team Lucas. Also before anyone goes on about how he is too old for her, isn't Athy too old for Ezekial then? This is the 3rd time she has been reborn that we know of.

Dex-chan lover
lol...I've never really taken Lucas seriously as a ship because of the age difference weirdness. Idk how everyone else kinda just ignores that. Even if we add her pre-reincarnation years, Lucas has obviously lived way longer. It's just creepy to me, personally.

That being said, Ezekiel wasn't starting to seem appealing to me until really recently either. And it's still just a start.

I'd really like the family stuff to get resolved though. It means the most to me in this story. Both her papa and Jeanette.

@knight_evangel SAME BROOOO i was sooo confused bc lucas was soo much older than her and i didnt even understand why ppl shipped them soo much ! now idk who to ship her with !

i see the downfall. Jeanette is losing her pieces one by one and i can she her slowly falling into that evil guy's clutches

Users who are viewing this thread