Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

Group Leader
What, then what was E supposed to do? Lead J on? He's not an asshole for drawing a line. He'd be an asshole if he let her continue to believe that he loved her.

Group Leader
@feang spoiler from the novel
but yea. Jeannette is in love with him, in the og book (the og book in the comic I mean, not the actual Who Made Me Princess Novel), they married remember? I think the comic tried to hint at her feelings for him but IG it failed to really give readers a good idea of just how much she loved him. He's like her top priority after Claude and Athy.
E not only drew a line because he knew about J's feelings, but he felt suffocated by J. Like in the novel, his whole life was surrounded by her. He was told to protect her, to educate her, to be her playmate, he had no personal space, everything had to be about her. So when Athy appeared, he saw a life where he didn't have J always by his side, instead he could be free and with a person that he chose to be with. That's why he's coldly drawing a line because he's trying to get away from J and all of the things holding him back in life.
Too bad for him, J's super stupid and gets manipulated easily to sheet happens and she end sup getting banished. And E decides to follow J in banishment to take care of her. So he ends up taking care of her for the rest of his life. F for Ezekiel LOL.
At least, that's what I think I remember. I read the novel more than a year ago and have read many other things similar to this story in the past few months so I might've gotten a few details mixed up.

Wow, y’all gonna turn on Ezekiel for being a little cold? He’s lived his whole life w Jeanette and his world was forced to revolve around hers. Now that he finally wants something for himself, to just be a little bit selfish for once, y’all calling him a jerk? Idk what everyone else is on about but that was not the worst way to reject someone, he just clearly drew a line, didn’t really belittle her or anything, no “ur ugly and I don’t like you” but “I’m sorry, I like someone more than you”. That’s a pretty damn respectable way to reject someone imo

Sometimes i forget how great (and old) lucas is😂

The story become much more interesting than ever.. i can't waitttt

The other day, people were complaining of how an annoying little shit is Jeannette but now they feel sorry for her, how fast is one opinion change lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Well ezekiel, you had to tell her. You just dont love her the way you love athy and i feel like jeanette wouldve never gotten it through her head unless you said so.

Makes me wonder how he dealt with his love in the original timeline, when he only met athy after he and jeanette were engaged

YO ANASTASIUS IF YOU TOUCH MY BOY EZEKIEL I WILL NOT LET THAT SHIT SLIDE. NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST.

I think people who wants him to worded it "nicely" is quite naive, he set it straight and cut to the chase, no bullshit, no sugar coating, no leading on, no false hopes. There are no 'nicer way' to reject someone, the 'nicer way' most people thought are halfhearted ones that gave people false hopes. If you reject someone, you have to properly tell them without giving the stupid shit like "we can still be friends" "i still care about you" bla bla bla, those kind of rejection usually hurts the most.

Say it like it is.

And some of yall fans should stop glorifying Male Lead with a horrible attitude and drew the line on "at least he's nice to the girl he likes only <3" because that trope on romance are so dead. Put some accountability on that fangirling.

The people complaining about him being cold are the same people who complain about “miscommunications”’of characters not being straight-up.

Thank u so much for the update!!! And honestly I’m really glad he shut her down quickly, he didn’t want her to get even more hurt along the way, he ripped the bandaid off as cleanly as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
Lucas still has such a long way to go to understand emotions and connections. I'm still on board the LucasxAthy ship bc I think he can stand in equal with Athy and can protect her. I like Ezekiel but it's hard to see him with her. Partly, it's me not wanting that family to be around Athy.

I do feel that Ezikiel did the right thing by ripping the bandage quickly for Jeanette. No false hope or the like. Jeanette needs a lot of character development too like Lucas tbh and I hope this helps her... might deter her actually, but meh.

Dex-chan lover
They really want us to feel bad for Jeanette....

@hhazelnut01
Me too but Jeanette has some abandonment issues and what she heard was more like "I don't care about you just about the princess" which doesn't help with she already feeling like the princess is pushing her away.

Double-page supporter
Did I read that wrong or did the convo go like this:

Jeanette: I see you also can't wait to see Athy :)
Ezekiel: ..Jeannette I don't like you as much as I like the princess, just so you know. I'm just saying. She is most important to me. More than anyone else. Do you understand?
Jeanette: uhh.. ok?

Dude just rejected her out of nowhere to be rude? lol

@Greyvenn I need to go back and read to be sure but I thought they were the ML and FL in the original and ended up getting together...??? I thought that face Jeanette made at the end was her basically being hurt cause her feelings w

Edit: @ everyone/anyone I'm definitely on the ezekial/athy ship. Lucas is way too old for her and he's really not attached to anything. He'll want athy to love and look at him and only him. (Might not even care for their child) That doesn't sound like a good relationship.

I feel bad for Jeanette. Ezekiel reject her out of nowhere, when she even don't talk something about that. It's bad for other people feeling (even if she love you or don't love you), you know, Ezekiel? :)

Users who are viewing this thread