Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

whoa what such an abrupt ending to s2.. claudes amnesia is still dragged out and we pretty much learnt nothing new...?

edit: just saw the meme at the end and LMAAOOOoooo

Double-page supporter
All of the people in this series have serious communication issues. You can't expect people to understand what you are thinking if you never say anything.

poor jeanette =( rejected by her pseudo-fiance, not able to connect with claude and athanasia, used as a political tool by mr. whitey, being used by mr black haired guy
whom i'm pretty sure is her dad
she really is all alone

I’m starting to feel rlly bad for her. I can see why she was originally th MC cause she be raidiating a lot of Main Chara energy

ezekiel did NOT deserve all the hate he got 😔🤚 he made it clear to jeanette (who assumed that they’d marry) his boundaries and who he likes !! also... i pity jeanette honestly. her life is sad :( im really excited to learn more about athy’s 1st life ! hopefully they’ll reveal more in S3. thank you always for the translations !!

Group Leader
I don’t hate Jeannette but meh, she’s boring. I literally have no interest in someone who only thinks of herself, her own shortcomings without even thinking about what others might go through. (Athy was publicly and openly announced to lose her father’s affections and what did she do? “Oh I’m so glad I get to meet up with father!” Never even spared a thought about how Athy might be suffering in the shadows while she gets to meet up with Claude.)

Yeah she’s good and I hope she gets a good ending, but all this focus on her during this season leaves nothing to move the plot. I know Spoon is trying to make us love her but I’m just not buying it.

Tl;dr Jeannette is boring, does nothing for herself except rely on others. Feel free to kick my butt, Jeannette lovers ❤️

Yup More questions than answers..lol
Thankyou so much for the translations!!! No we wait..

Sad to say, but it's a bit naive to expect unconditional love just because you are related by blood. There's a lot to be earned and cultivated during relationships.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. A hiatus/break D: Its ok though they have promised as more Exciting S3 so here is hoping :D. As much as I enjoyed the last couple chapters because they delve into the minds of the sisters and show more context for the Father, they have felt really slow. I dont mind slow points because I know they're necessary but I find myself unable to read weekly / monthly during these arcs due to memory and pacing. Wonder whats gonna happen next season c: Also a word of thanks to the team for all the work they have done translating this so far :D

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, and here the villain is walking around freely while everyone is completely clueless to what's going on. This story isn't making any plot progress, and Lucas is rather useless for being such a braggart of a sage. He's being thoroughly outplayed by the villains at this point.

wow season two already ended... there was basically little to no progress.

Users who are viewing this thread