Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 82

Thank you for translating! And I feel so sorry for Jeannette, she just wants a happy family and keeps getting left behind. I hope her real father doesn't do anything bad, and that maybe they can become more like a family. Or that she can at least get along better with Athy and Claude.

Aww seems like when it's the blue eyes we're seeing Anastacius talking, if it's the red eyes its the magician in Anastacius' body. When he patted her head, behind the shadows it was the crystal blue eyes. Anastacius felt something because she's his daughter

I always thought that Lucas would solve all the novel's problems but....(sigh)

For those wondering who was calling OG Anastacius,
it's too spoilery to reveal just yet but I think we'll be finding out in a few chapters.

Yay it's back! I don't think people actually hate Jeanette is just that she gets in the way of the fluff moments... if she got a happy ending quietly and away from Claude and Athy people would probably be cheering for her.

@plutopancake yes he's, that's why his name is Claude and not some pompous Emperor shit. One of the reasons he let Athy alive is because she having a important when even him didn't was amusing to him.

Unconscious body reported!!

⚠️Emergency meeting!!!

Lucas: that chime- ... Jeanette is sus 🧐

OH THANK HEAVENS FINALLY WE'RE BACK Y'ALL. We're gonna be crying on this roller coaster!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRANSLATION!!!

I can’t hate Jeanette man, it’s the same as the Anthy from the previous timeline. No precious young girl deserves to be treated like either of them, IT JUST MAKES ME SADDD. I love Anthy so much and Jeanette keeps growing on me. She never pushes too hard for the love that she wants, she’s afraid. (What izikiel or ijikeil, whatever his name was, said to Jeanette before made me just sad, I was happy that Anthy had support but why make Jeanette feel that way). Why can’t both of these beautiful young girls get to be happy. UGGGHHH

it_s_been_84_yeras-DMID1-5gvl1hy01-245x245.gif

Users who are viewing this thread