Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 82

Double-page supporter
Lol
Thanks so much for the update Bucci Gang❤️

Athy is finally back! So Anastacius and Claude have different mothers. Huh, drama intensifies

Athy is Back!!!
Featuring daddies with existential crises!

I wonder what Lucas meant with that last comment. Was he commenting on her desperation for wanting a family? Or was it regarding the black magic in her? maybe it's becoming stronger.
And thht part where anestcius anasthaci- mister's eyes turned red then to blue?? What was that. Does he feel bad for roping Janette into his plan for revenge?

Omg I legit just binged this yesterday and was so sad that it was going on a break and NEK MINUT GETS UPDATED THE NEXT DAY OMFGGDSFKJDSFKJ So happy hahah <3 thanks so much as always~~~~~

The Princess is back! Yey! 🥳🎉 and poor Janette, her black magic seems to be growing.

Thank you Bucci gang!

Its back!!!!!

Where to begin? First the little flashback... I feel so bad for Anastacius, his mother must have messed him up badly. I wonder... is he starting to wish that he had more of a relationship with Jennette, like a father/daughter one?

Oh no... I wonder, did he do anything to her with that headpat? I hope this doesn't lead to anything bad....

I like how even though Anastacius willingly chose to use his own daughter as pawn , he still can't help but take care of her. Complex characters are very charming~

Wow.... This is low-key sad...

Like, I wanna hate Anastacius but I can't help but feel for him too.

Sad that politics and their parents passed down trauma to both brothers. Lowkey ironic but not surprising that both brothers didn't want to pass down their parents' parenting skills but ended up more or less passing down their own traumas to their daughters.

Someone pls write a fic where the two bros resolve their traumas and have a healthy relationship with each other and their families, I just feel so bad for them 😭😭😭😭😭😭

please I want everyone, each and every single one of them to end up happy. Please, I just...😭😭😭

Omg omg omg .. lucas is backkkkkk !!!!.. lucas, why r u so cuteeee???? i hope the manhwa follows the plot with novel .. we need athy×lucas scene more .

Poor Jeanette and poor Anastacius. If only they could just find the family they've always wanted with each other as father and daughter. She would gladly welcome him as her dad.

ty bucci gang for the chapter i really appreciate your translations.

Lucas is backkk i really need some athyXlucas moments

Users who are viewing this thread