Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 83

Why ooh why 😭😭😭😭 Athy is to suffer again 😭😭😭😭 can’t wait for the next update 🥺🥺

ffs i really want to like jeanette and i know this isn’t really her fault but gah damn each passing chapter i see with her in it i just want to rip my hair out and can claude get his shit together all we’ve seen from him in this arc is just him getting abused and not treating athy right it’s like pick a struggle dammit 😭

Y'all really need to chill. I get Jennette is being naive, but I can understand her as someone who was once sheltered and naive. At this point, I think what is really interesting is how
aeternitas has completely manipulated Ana to the point of ruining his relationship with Claude, hence causing a massive misunderstanding on both sides.

Also imagine wishing death on a 14 year old, can't be me.

All I really wish for is for all of them to be a happy family. All of the Obelias. With Jennette being the proper cousin and niece of Athy and Claude.

The man barely remember anything goddammit if he lose all his tsun daddy progress again istg

Aggregator gang
I guess even after months of not reading this, this chapter instantly ignite my hate for Jeanette. I can't blame her because it's not her fault but nonetheless i absolutely hate her for being the reason of such a mess to someones life.

His majesty probably banished her from the palace after sensing that magic on her and the red stuff was tea after athy tackled him. Hmph hmph! I refuse to believe it's going that other assholes way

time to re read once more as a ritual. lol if we talk about suffering, claude seems to b suffering the most

Jeanette the ultimate Trojan Horse strikes again! Seriously she should go to the countryside to her aunt's relatives.

Now I'm to anxious for the next chapter, how to continue my schoolwork? Daddy Claude NOOOOOOOO
AHHHHHHHHH
Anyway, is that guy who is messing/manipulating (?) Anastacius, Aeternitas? Ayyt yo Lucas, fix this too hahaha

Group Leader
The "cunning Claude" in the thought bubble was really sexy! Claude also looks a lot younger in that panel since, I guess, he remembers the young Claude better.

im sick and tired of this dude.... i really dont care if hes had a tragic past or whatever lol he's an adult and he made his decisions! using an actual CHILD for his own ends and fucking up everyone's lives lmao if youre so miserable just go die in a ditch somewhere 💀💀

edit: so mad at a fictional character i forgot lol. ty for translating and posting the chapter!

i shouldnt be cackling over claude suffering from another black magic attack like this 😔

hopefully he recovers though. let athy be happy

Fed-Kun's army
I am really worried that she will be the one to be blamed. Pls let this girl find her own happiness.

is shitty evil dad hotter than not evil but still shitty dad?? I’m starting to think he is...

Group Leader
These comments are a toxic ass cespool

Feel like thanos snapping half the people i
On here

Users who are viewing this thread