Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 84

@AaniK @macroblitz jesus christ please use the spoilers so we don’t have to scroll through all of that.

anyways i skimmed through and Aanik is right. idk what’s up w u but i think you’re missing some vital points of the story blitz. i’m not gonna get into everything AaniK said but yea you might wanna reread bc ur information is wrong.

ESPECIALLY about the tea party part bruh “a little brain.” i promise you if you tunnel vision with using that “a little brain” method irl you will absolutely fuck up. with your logic the culprit is jeanette because she was the only other person there. but

1. you’re wrong because they would have maids and guards around and

2. your “little brain” method doesn’t account for the fact that jeanette literally isn’t smart enough nor does she have the capabilities (for that big man) to curse them.

like AaniK said, they would only suspect a spy was placed within the maids or guards. then when investigation of the magic trace leads to jeanette, they would know jeanette literally CANNOT curse claude, so she must have been used. thus she is not the culprit, thus the “little brain” method will lead you to the wrong answer. now we only need to use a little MORE brain in order to see that someone is using jeanette like a puppet, and when they look into who she has interacted with, they’ll notice anastacius. ya feel?

but the only other thing ima say is that you said this story has plot holes, but it really doesn’t. anything we don’t understand now is because the author most likely hasn’t divulged that information. i mean we know this author’s writing style. they reveal teasers and then do a big reveal later on so that you’re like “ohhhhh! it makes so much sense. amazing, what clever story telling.”

but don’t shame plot holes. they’re normal because the author may forget about something that happened especially in a deep plot like this. but rather than there being plot holes i’m pretty sure u just forgot or misunderstood things. even me i forgot about the importance of lucas leaving the castle for that tree, and i forgot that someone broke in while he was gone, but i still didn’t view him as useless or whatever u said. again idk what’s up but yea reread it lol

see there are no spoilers but i still used it bc no one wants to use more than half a thumb scroll when passing a single comment

I don't think this story really deals with real internal politics, but at this point won't a bunch of people be looking at placing the princess on the throne with a regency council with how sick Claude is?

Maybe because her mother was a dancer, this kind of hurts her reputation, but it doesn't come up much in the story. That is about the only thing I can think of as to why Jeanette would even have a theoretical shot at the throne, Jeanette being the long lost child of the Claude and his legal wife.

I'm a bit disappointed that the uncle isn't a villain at all but just possessed by a dead asshole, here I thought we would have a tasty redemption story.

Edit: but then again fluffy moments with Jeanette if hes freed will be nice.

dkfjkhajkhtkasd this is all crazy

so the dude there is the older bro that died but is around because curses?

Double-page supporter
can we kick jennete of the fucking planet reason being she's too fucking stupid ffs, everyone around her has a grasp on whats going on but she's and her petty ass think she suffers oh so much bc her daddy doesn't give her attention and she feels jelous of her sister who HAD HER FATHER ALMOST FUCKING MURDER HER and only now she's getting attention from the most suspicious piece of shit on the planet, and then she feels sad now that her to be husband doesn't want to be with her, bc of course he doesn't she did jack shit to mantain that relationship bc she has her head to far up her own ass thinking about how much she suffers to notice the shit that happens around her.

i don't know being this much of a piece of shit is good writing bc it represents perfectly the oblivious princess from a tipical romance or it's bad writing since she's too fucking stupid but either way her characters gets me so fucking riled up

@enryoteremchi but there’s no spoilers about anything to come tho...

Either way sorry, I’ll do that.

WAIT SO CLAUDES BRO AUSTHASCIUS (or whatever his name is) TRIED OR KILLED DIANA???? LIKE HE CURSED HER?? WAIT IS THAT WHAT IM SEEING HERE

I quite frankly, have no patience for his redemption arc. Possession or not. Can we just get back to Claude and his precious princess

Users who are viewing this thread