Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 86

Athy is going through so much, but still looks fierce as hell, u can do this girl!
and also I'm here praying for daddy Claude!
thanks for the update, I'm dying to see the next one *_*

thanks for the translation, it's okay if the translation is slow since genshin is a more important :)

How could you play genshin! HOOW COULD YOUU! NOW! I DEMAND TO KNOW YOUR ID! So lets play together :3

Thank for your translations.

Lol duke alpheus. Go shut him up athy!

Btw. I'm bored of this arc. It's make character lucas that said a genius magician is just a bullshit. I know we are need more drama's since athy in the novel really have smooth way, i heard (maybe not). But, duh.

My English is bad sry

thanks for the translation!

huh is it rly anastacius whos possessing mr white or is it another entity that possesses anastacius AND mr white (and makes their eyes turn red)?? it would explain why anastacius is even alive in the first place but it’s inconsistent that this entity would be so OP like. not even lucas can undo their curse?? weird

anyway guys don’t worry about slow updates genshin is so much fun :>

Fed-Kun's army
"Has Duke Alpheus lost his mind?"
Yes. He LITERALLY 'lost' his mind.

This chapter reminds me of just how pretty the dresses are. Easily my favorite Manhwa artist.

Dex-chan lover
JFC why can't the twins from the other manhwa and Estelle from "I belong to house Castiello" be this mature. Unlike them, Athy actually uses her "adult/reincarnated" brain before taking some actions

YEAH th e Duke Alpheus was brainwashed and is controlled by that evil guuuy. And one more thing i don't know how Athy will cope with the situation, since she can't argue with Duke one on one and the question is also probing like asking for Emperor's presence when he might be in the ebrink of the death

Thanks for the chapter ~
Things are turning bad for athy :(
On a side note:
I've been Playing Genshin since I've discovered it yesterday 😍 and it's pretty addicting lol
and wow didn't think I'll find anyone talking about it here 🤩

huh... athy didn’t seem to fully get lucas’ reference to her being older than 15. i wonder if it’s a hint she’s forgetting about her original identity/life/age??

So Jeannette will now know about the lie that she's the daughter of his Majesty? And I almost forgot that Athy's goal is to survive once the other daughter came in. 😐

Users who are viewing this thread