Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

None of this happened in the novel so no one has spoilers on this. Honestly, I’m pretty down with this route because the actual plot of the novel isn’t, uh, strong.

Group Leader
soz i was trying to reupload w/ the bubble and my internet is slow; am fix now D:::::::::::::::::::::::::: @ EVERYONE
yall too fast TOT

Now all of us are clueless. They change the plot from the novel!!! And I like it!!! 👏👏👏

Dex-chan lover
@Thejobbernowl Really, this isn't what happened? Holy shit, we might be getting a manhwa-original ending? :O Whoa dude, I'm only used to this in anime, not sure how this will fly here.
Btw, what did happen in the original ln?

omg i don't know if my heart can take the next few chapters...maybe i'll just wait for multiple updates to roll by before resuming. 😥

Dex-chan lover
What sort of dumbass guards allow an ominous guy hiding his face behind a hood to just walk into such a meeting?

NO COUP D'ÉTAT PLEASE NO CLAUDE WAKE UP AND END HIM PLEASE ATHY CAN'T DO IT OMG OR LUCAS DO SOMETHING

Dex-chan lover
I'm baffled, does he not know about Lucas or is he that stupid to not make the connection between the tower master and suddenly appearing powerful prodigy...?

He broke into the tower so he should at least be wary or more cautious about things...

Plus revealing himself like that won't matter if you don't have adequate support or allies... just a single minister won't do shit if he gets into political or military conflict. he's magicless as far as everybody knows and black magic is instant death sentence if revealed....

Users who are viewing this thread