Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

About time something actually happens... I hope Lucas can end this mess quickly, but I kind of doubt it since spoon likes to prolong things.

They just brought up the subject of black magic. Now a supposedly dead guy turned up to be alive. If no one accusses their side of using heresy to bring him back to life, then none of them have a brain. Plus, as far as I understood, Anastacious was overthrown, the loser of a civil war. He shouldn't have any claim on the throne unless he stages a coup and people back him up. He shouldn't be able to just show himself like that, right? Does he plan to strong arm everyone?

Fed-Kun's army
anastacius looks so fuckin ugly as a blonde, someone get him some fuckin revlon true jet black dye because i cannot fuckin stand looking at him!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wait is Athy even strong enough to fight or defend with her magic, I'm scared Lucas where are you. 😭😭😭 Izekiel come get your dad before he gets your entire house executed

Dex-chan lover
"Frustrated Yowl" Did, NOT, see that coming as soon as it did😬

Now this is turning into a really bad situation. As if the nobles aren't divided yet, now they'd be more divided and not to mention more power struggle in the factions between Claude and Anastacius supporter. Wow I love overanalyzing a single chapter of wmmap :')

Dex-chan lover
I read the light novel, and i gotta say the webtoon is so much saucier with the antagonist

I love dis

@CaShper idk about the politics part but about the black magic part, lol, that's true. And i still don't understand about the birth of jeannette
on how is she conceived with magic? Did they just infuse her with magic when she was in the womb or is she completely a work of magic like no egg+sperm at all? Idk if this is a spoiler or not since I've lost track of what's mentioned and what's not mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread