Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

ATHY LETS GO BABY PLEASE GO BERSERK ON THIS ASS HOLE

or plan b lucas better get his ass there right now (but that leaves daddy vulnerable....as i thought athy should be the one to end him)

AHHHHHHHH why did it have to end at the most intense partttt!?..?. FRICK this is how you authors get us readers hook Leave a cliffhanger yeah thx tho.

Bruh, I just wish Athy would just have a mana awakening just right then and there because of all the stress built up. And that awakening would be the death of that late emperor that cuz btch been through a lot.

So much drama man I hate it😫,,, remember the days where we would just get fluffy content😭

Youre doing great sweety!

But oof i didnt expect anastacius/aethernitas to just completely show up like that

Lucas novel: bussy saving his father in law and his future wife.
Lucas manhwa: chiling in the background, while saying"that my future wife there!!"

S2 be like, nothing rly happened and S3 be like BOOMMM MAXIMUM SPEED BBY 😭😭😭😭😭

I hate+love this 😭

Yoooo athy beat the crap out of that piece of sheeetttytttty pls man didn’t expect this at all

Lucas hurry

Someone blast him I liked Anastacius bc he looked hot with the black hair but now he's just extra evil Claude and I don't need that toxicity in my life

Omg I’m this close to just entering this story myself and beating this stupid black haired mother****** out the goddamn window. Can he just fookin leave her alone. Greedy ass bints don’t deserve a good ending. I wanna curb-stomp his ratty mug into mud.

Edit: @ohtasty , as you can see with both have a mutual goal of ending this stupid manz career. Lop off his head through measures of guillotine and have another French Revolution cuz this man doesn’t deserve to even live.

WHYWHWYWYEYE
WHY THE HELL CANT THIS LITTLE ADORABLE ATHANASIA BE GIVEN A FUCKING PERIOD OF PEACE
im getting stress seeing her situations damn 🤦‍♀️😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread