Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 88

@sopya_aa

exactly i think its the guy from Lucas's time(Lucas once mentioned about an annoying emperor) and the real brother of Claude is dead!

@Richman ah sorry about that.

@sopya_aa that may explain it, guess I'll do a re-read before the next chapter once again XD

It's hard to hate his uncle when he looks that good omfg but the tension!! I really admire athy for handling the situation well

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Being powerless is the worst feeling in the world.

@Ai-chan_loves_unnie
I suggest you put that in a spoiler in case you are correct.

Athy held the situation up pretty well. But that guy is ancient than my grandma and who knows whay comes next.

Double-page supporter
The plot is really revving up! Ah, these two beautiful people throwing shade and vitriol at each other, what a show to behold!

Thank you for the chapter Bucci gang!

Why 👏 are 👏 they 👏 letting 👏 this 👏 man 👏 go 👏 easily?? It was clear as day that Anastacius got nothing up his sleeve. Come on Athy glue the bitch in place until Lucas identify him. He came there relying that somehow the nobles are dumb enough to listen to his 'speculations' w no actual proof and I guess theyre really dumb huh- no shit, this shouldnt be happening honestly. Idek whats the prob anymore, why stop there? When Athy was standing up for herself just fine (she even said it herself, Lucas gonna prove him wrong) but a sec after she want to end the meeting ubruptly making it look like she was guilty and running away?? Talk about unnecessary drama. This man shouldnt be acting this cocky when just a mention of a magicial going there he's all sweating and scared.

I'm genuinely confused w the development this webtoon is going rn...

@Ai-chan_loves_unnie oh my... i forgot about that info lol HAHAHAH
but i think it's more of a black magic personified or a black magician controlling anastacius' body? (i think) even before he "died" there was the nuance of something trying to control his actions and manipulate his decisions and to this chapter, that certain being is still there, influencing him or, worse, taking full control of his body.

@Chttrbx_ Her knowledge of magic is too little to make any confident accusations about Anastacius just talking out of his ass. That's why she needs Lucas there asap. However, since Anastacius knows Lucas is a problem for him, but Athy doesn't, she has no reason to think she should try to hold Anastacius there because she has no idea the depth of how far Anastacius has gone, and how much Lucas could potentially incriminate Anastacius. If she keeps Anastacius there, he could have more snide comments to make that could worsen the noble's opinions; plus, it would come out that her father is actually bedridden which is also not what she wants. If the emperor is seen to be on the verge of death, due to black magic, while the original and obviously powerful previous emperor is still standing, the nobles could take the chance to just get rid of her father if they decided to, because even if Anastacius is a user of black magic they also have no way to fight him since he clearly knows enough to come back from the dead.

She has no idea if her magic explosion is a result of something more sinister or not. All this back and forth would've taken place in the span of 5-10 minutes, which is very little time for her to realize that Anastacius is talking bullshit, that her best plan is to keep Anastacius there, and spin a saving grace for Jeannette. She not only has to think about what her next step is, but three steps after, since Anastacius has obviously gone of the long con and she also wants to protect Jeannette and the Alpheus family.

Omg that was an intense chapter! Lucas is the key to proving the emperor's and athys innocence..so anxious for what could happen next!

Double-page supporter
Athy, you're too kind. If I were her, I would also give seeds of doubt to Anastacius' words about black magic. I would tell about Jeanette, his secret. Athy is too kind to be worried about Jeanette at times like that. 😅

Well, things would not get better soon it seems. But I hope Claude would wake up and/or Lucas came to Athy asap.

Users who are viewing this thread