Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 89

Lucas you have branch,
[ please just throw it at him and call it a day already my god-]

The fact that there's an OP character who can easily end all the sufferings but whose attention was elsewhere at the worst possible time is seriously driving me nuts🤦🏻‍♀️ಠ_ಠ

Hmm... it sounds like the brother is getting possessed and the person possessing him is the one who Lucas called trash. I feel like the brother does like Jeanette tho 🤔

Lucas before : Almight God of Destruction
Lucas now : haha I can make gold coins look !!

Lucas please throw your stick or some shit and make this better so that we can have fluffy moments again please.

wait so are we going to ignore the fact that nobody relayed athy's message to lucas?? i mean, that could've ended aeternitas for good-

Dex-chan lover
Please, I need some good news or else all this suspense will kill me! 😨

Thanks for the update😄

Lucas said it's hard to k!ll and imperial person bitch didn't you destroy and whole a$$ empire before?!?&@?^
And don't you have a treebranch,,just bonk it on their head and save the world dammit

Guys, I want to scape this arc already!! 😩😩

Also, let's have a campaign for: "DonotKillourDFelix" or "SaveourFelixfuture" 😭😭😭

Bro when Lucas saw Felix carrying Athy, his expression- I thought he was jealous

Its funny how Athie was like CAN YOU? She's like hella tired with the Imperial bullshit and was like can we just finish them all then move on lol

Users who are viewing this thread