Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

I haven't changed my opinion. I still don't like Jeanette. I don't think I ever will. But I think saying that will get me judged as well so I'll clarify.
She's a poor naive girl who just wants a family and I do feel sorry for her. I also think that with a little support she could be a great help and everyone could get their happy ending. So I don't hate Jeanette. But I dislike the character trope of a girl so naive and well-wishing that she ought to be forgiven all the time because she didn't understand the situation or she was being tricked or she's naive and has the mentality of a child. She'll keep being forgiven until she does something so horrible and irreversible that suddenly the line has been crossed and no more forgiveness allowed.
So to clarify: I don't hate Jeanette. I hate the character type she embodies and the fact that it never. goes. away.
Even though I know people like that exist, victims of circumstance.

i know lucas like calling jeanette chimera which makes me laugh already but did he just refer to her as "it" 💀💀💀 bruhsdajgdlasg

I miss seeing more of Lucas~
But I am so glad Ezekiel is doing his own thing! Does anyone know when is the next update? (The raws, not the translation. I'm sure the scan team is doing everything they can!)

Jeanette is just a dreamy girl, at least she try and make initiative for her dream come true. even if it's false dream.
innocent and naive is a good character selection from author for supporting the stories. so far so good with Jeanette in it.

I swear if Lucas still hasn't
stab the world tree branch to Claude's head
in the next episode I'll do it myself 😂😩

my heart is torn

fuck the late emperor and all of the nobles and Jeannettes fake dad

idk what to think about her tho just of now I can't wait for the next chapters aaaa

thank you for the update!

@millimillenary The official upload dates for the chapters (raws) are usually scheduled on the 10th, 20th, and 30th day of each month. But last month (January) Spoon was only able to upload on the 10th and 30th! Scanlations typically take a few days after each update since the art style is very beautiful and quite detailed so it seems that they're uploaded the week after! Hopefully Spoon is doing well cus I definitely can't wait for more!!

This is getting boring. They dragging this memory loss arc for toooooo long tsk

everyone was calling athanasia dumb and childish last chapter, i aint forget. most ppl in her situation back then would panic and not be able to contain their calmness. look at her now, she thought through everything and didn't even ask lucas for help! damn girl, get itttt.

ALSO FELIX LOOKS SO GOOD IN THIS CHAPTER AHHH AND IJEKIEL TOO

jeanette being sus asf rn tho...

Users who are viewing this thread