Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

So far this is the best chapter for s3, spoon feeding us with felix looking like that....not to mention ezekiel finally showed up, I missed him, the only problem is...CLAUDEEE😭😭

I was almost tearing up cuz of Jeanette but then Felix suddenly blessed me with his presence. Damn he's so yummy

Dex-chan lover
I hate how Lucas is being underutilised by both the characters in story and the author too...

I get why he personally doesn't move, but the princess not even consulting him on anything magic related or asking him to teleport her to places or forcing truth out of the late emp or possibility of brainwashing, etc....

why put an all powerful cheat character into the story if you would conveniently side-step them or forget their powers...?

@no1678_92 Lucas wasn't supposed to come back this early in the story. In the novel he came back later and helped fix
cure Claude by sticking a part of the world tree in him I think

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I feel bad for jeanette but at the same time it's like... She doesn't have a presence so I don't know
Many thanks

Jeanette shouldn't be so happy with Mister...the dude is her father and had literally no good reason not to take care of her once he was already living with her.

And Lucas's reason to be so passive is really flimsy...which is sad, because he couldn't do much to fix things anyway but that's not what he believes to be true...

FINALLY AFTER 90 CHAP JEANETTE KNEW ANASTACIUS IS HER REAL DAD, it ease my mind a bit :'). OH AND ALSO FELIX THANKS TO YOU BUT NOW MY MAN STANDARD IS DIVE UP SO HIGH. I feel bad for both ezekiel and jeanette. Even though he know he wont end with athy he still willingly help. And for jeanette she must feel tired and confused on what's going on, always being a tool and her expectation crushed down at the same time must be hard

@ScarletLycrois well same here but maybe (and i really hope) they will include it as jeanette flashback thought in the next chap

@giacarlos lol ikr i even read it twice to make sure im not misread it

Before this whole arc started, I was hoping for Janette and Anastacius's relationship, but now .. AHHH STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM JANETTE, MISTER! YOU DONT DESERVE HER AHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread