Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

@July_Daydreamer happy to find a similar-minded comrade!!! ;v;
i can't guess at all what will jeannette do from now on but spoon seems to treat her better than the original novel so i have hopes they care about her and her development, whatever she does, it'll be a result of her growth. i'm scared about my hopes falling flat but.. she has a lot of potential and hope it won't get wasted just because only one princess can be happy :')

you can see Felix' muscles through his shirt on page 12 when he holds the letter 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone spoil me when will we get Cloud back ? It's kinda boring Without him...

ah,,, every time this mahwa updates I procrastinate reading it even though It know it's good because everything that's happening right now is too stressful

Ahhh.... Yes. Apparently there are no other knights in the empire's castle to help detain the supposedly dead guy suspected of being a black magic user. Not only did they let them go, apparently, they can't detain him because the noble lords will get more suspicious and gossip even more? Not even for the sake of investigation? Fantastic. Wake me up when the novel made sense again.

@CaShper DUDE i had a similar thought like how did he enter what tf are the royal knights doing?! Is felix the only knight here or what?

@Intp11 It is true that politics can be convoluted and suffocating, but there is a limit to that. This is an empire, she is the official and legitimate representative of the emperor. It makes complete sense to detain them for questioning. Not only that, that bastard was supposed to be dead and when he came out of hiding he immediately insunuated that the current emperor and heir are using forbidden magic. That's les majeste, especially since he has no concrete evidence. On top of that, he is the FORMER emperor. How did he get dethroned? Via civil war (from my understanding). He is the loser of the 2 and is essentially a criminal. Housing him is a direct slap to the face of the current emperor. It doesn't make any darn sense for them to be able to walk away unscathed.

@Kiwiq IKR. That whole meeting was a shit show. They should not have been able to show up like that and get away with it. I can somehow excuse Athy's mistakes in judgement as inexperience, but the rest of the people in that room? Incompetent. There was the head knight, all the most influencial nobles in the empire, and yet no one thought to do shit. That whole thing unfolded the way it did just because "plot" and drama.

I'm too scared to even read this now lol. I'm gonna wait till there's more chapters T_T.

Users who are viewing this thread