Who Made Me a Princess?

Im'ma cry if athy doesn't end up with lucas cuz damnit lucas is more of the male lead type than ezekiel for me, like how lucas is an OP chara and him having no idea what caring and love is, the male lead characteristics are so evident! But in the case that it'll be ezekiel I'd probably cry my shit out, i don't hate Ezekiel but he fits to be with Janette more that's what i think, and also lucas has more interaction and understanding of athy.

Since i started reading this kind of webtoon, male leads always have dark or sad past so ROOTING FOR LUCASSSSS!!!

It's frustrating with daddy but my heart can't handle the rivalry between Ezekiel & Lucas 😂. Thank you for the high quality translation, keep up the good work !

Pretty sure Ezekiel was roasted for that. "You should head back young master" 😂😂 now we have a protective lucas.

😫😫😫OMG LIKE SERIOUSLYYYYYY.....
TBH I like ijekiel like soooo MUCHHH but well we all know that lucas will ended up being the ml it's not that i hate lucas or what and to be frank lucas is waaaayyyy more handsome than ijekiel but considering that the age gap between athy and lucas is humongorous i feel kind if dissapointed tho 😫

Apparently the author plans to end the story at chapter 120-130. Which means we still have a long way to go, and I kind of think it will be full of thorns.

Fed-Kun's army
You know I really enjoy the art in this. It's just so crisp and like... professional? The character designs themselves are pretty standard, but something about the details, plus the backgrounds, make it really pleasing to look at

Users who are viewing this thread